• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fare thee well, kandr"

Collapse

• kandr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Thanks for that. Did you get that home-splinting kit through the post in the end?
    On the end - Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Who? Kandr or Realityhack? Though I here the delay spray RH got for his birthday has been helping.
    Thanks for that. Did you get that home-splinting kit through the post in the end?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Who? Kandr or Realityhack? Though I here the delay spray RH got for his birthday has been helping.
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Are you two on the same medication?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Bets on how long he lasts?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    <placeholder for 16:15>Welcome back kandr </placeholder for 16:15>
    Bets on how long he lasts?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Yep, a PM works with someone who's normally reasonable, sensible, and oversteps the mark.
    A 1-day benching (such as this) is rare for a first touch, but still gentle IMO. I'm sure our old friend can take the heat.

I bet he tells you to kiss his hairy arse.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Yep, a PM works with someone who's normally reasonable, sensible, and oversteps the mark.
    A 1-day benching (such as this) is rare for a first touch, but still gentle IMO. I'm sure our old friend can take the heat.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Who are we talking about here NL? You? or Him?
    <snigger>

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just take a look at his posting history if you need evidence. He was trolling nearly every single new post with a one line 'hollier than though' put down or stupid question that in many cases wasn't even correct. This was total extent of his posting in both Accounting and in Business. It isn't easy to spot as he did 30 odd posts in the space of an hour then disappeared.

The poster was a complete waste of time and defend him as much as you want we just don't need that. It helps no one and is less than entertaining. Yes rules is rules but if someone wants to stretch them this far a common sense rule needs to come in to play.
    Who are we talking about here NL? You? or Him?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Just take a look at his posting history if you need evidence. He was trolling nearly every single new post with a one line 'hollier than though' put down or stupid question that in many cases wasn't even correct. This was total extent of his posting in both Accounting and in Business. It isn't easy to spot as he did 30 odd posts in the space of an hour then disappeared.

The poster was a complete waste of time and defend him as much as you want we just don't need that. It helps no one and is less than entertaining. Yes rules is rules but if someone wants to stretch them this far a common sense rule needs to come in to play.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Maybe he was just banned for being a knobhead. Fair enough, none of us lot own this site, and if the owner wants to get rid of any of us, that's his/her prerogative.
    I read on another thread, he is on a CUK holiday, he will be allowed back soon.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    If that is the case, can the last one to leave please switch the lights out?
    Bloody environmentalists!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Maybe he was just banned for being a knobhead
    If that is the case, can the last one to leave please switch the lights out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X