• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breaking news - iranian justice system won't stone female for adultary..."

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's where I agree with you - the last thing I'd want after 10 hours shift is to get banged by 5 men who just got bored of my wife...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    After a 10-hour-shift, be glad you don't have to join in.
    That's where I agree with you - the last thing I'd want after 10 hours shift is to get banged by 5 men who just got bored of my wife...

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

You like to mix it up a bit do you MP? You get more interesting by the week.
    Thats is true.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Yeah what if your wife is banging 5 men as you walk in after a 10 hour shift.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Straight's pretty dullsville, I've heard.
    You like to mix it up a bit do you MP? You get more interesting by the week.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is that a euphemism?
    Yeah, there is a classic thread on here, funniest ever, about a guy and some curtains.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Yeah but no crusty curtains
    Is that a euphemism?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Exactly - keeps a man of the straight and narrow.
    Straight's pretty dullsville, I've heard.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Everyone needs a hobby.
    Exactly - keeps a man of the straight and narrow.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Are you allowed to watch?
    Yeah but no crusty curtains

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Everyone needs a hobby.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Are you allowed to watch?

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I think that being cheated on can compare with mental abuse, in fact it can be a part of the abuse. IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Actually, I don't think you can compare someone being cheated on - however painful, with physical and/or mental abuse.
    I think that being cheated on can compare with mental abuse, in fact it can be a part of the abuse. IMO.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are confusing rare mistakes that are KNOWN because stuff is not hidden, with general system behavior - I'd rather go on trial in USA than in Iran, most Iranians would if they had a choice (and knew the difference in systems).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    That stinks too but as to the difference, it depends on the truth of what is variously reported a) She was tortured into a confession b) She was never charged with murder and that this is just a switch from the stoning c) She had no representation.
    Lord, I'm agreeing with xoggoth today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X