• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Village Idiot of the Week ..."

Collapse

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

By the way, your signature.....................feeble...yet at the same time predictable.

I see it more as a mission statement.

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Unless you count pet food, Sainsbury's don't sell rabbit.
    Yes they do - try the deli.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

you got more rabbit than sainsburys,
    Unless you count pet food, Sainsbury's don't sell rabbit. I do take a moment of satisfaction though to see my cat devouring the Felix rabbit variety.

A colleague at work today was telling me he tried peacock once and savoured the bird.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    i am going to ask the mods to make this snot-thread a sticky
    It's not just a snot-thread, it's global-warming-aware, so it should be a sticky green snot-thread.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If you had a brain you might be dangerous.

i am going to ask the mods to make this snot-thread a sticky

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    What is worryng me here is that SasPachuri has used the same model that predicted the demise of the Himalayan glaciers, as he used to measure the number of German membrane-related hospital fatalities.
    I worry that the models will cross fertilise and produce results that will embarras SasPachuri even further, like 'Snot levels to rise by more than 20 feet'

If you had a brain you might be dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    What is worryng me here is that SasPachuri has used the same model that predicted the demise of the Himalayan glaciers, as he used to measure the number of German membrane-related hospital fatalities.
    I worry that the models will cross fertilise and produce results that will embarras SasPachuri even further, like 'Snot levels to rise by more than 20 feet'

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Not the ones that speak German, or actually even read my post where I cited the the phrase.

Just to recap, the article as about 24 cases of MRSA in one hospital recently, and then in a sentence they said, nationwide there are 40,000 deaths a year, which you clearly didn't understand, and then in the second article the 40,000 was in again.

The thing is Sasguru when you have made a complete ass of yourself and you're in a hole it's best not to keep digging.

HTH

I'm glad you concede you're an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    I think most disinterested observers will have come to the justified conclusion that your 40,000 figure is a pile of bollux.
    Not the ones that speak German, or actually even read my post where I cited the the phrase.

Just to recap, the article as about 24 cases of MRSA in one hospital recently, and then in a sentence they said, nationwide there are 40,000 deaths a year, which you clearly didn't understand, and then in the second article the 40,000 was in again.

The thing is Sasguru when you have made a complete ass of yourself and you're in a hole it's best not to keep digging.

HTH
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 26 October 2010, 12:56.

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Me? I never said a word....

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Steady Rav, he doesn't like it up 'im!

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    You can always tell when someone has lost an argument, they resort to picking on typos.

blah blah blah
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Do you're assignments start with... "If I have 5 apples in this basket and ......."

No I am not assignments.

Hth, but IKIW

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    What is MHRA Sasguru?

Good the fact that you don't speak German doesn't mean you're a complete cretin, but how you research into a topic you can't spell in English is beyond me.

Sometimes I think you're just taking the p*ss but now I seriously think....well I'll let disinterested observers come to their own conclusions.
    You can always tell when someone has lost an argument, they resort to picking on typos.
    I think most disinterested observers will have come to the justified conclusion that your 40,000 figure is a pile of bollux.
    Especially as your own link came up with the number 24. I was going to say you couldn't make it up, but you clearly did

HTH

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I thought it might be mildly amusing for sas to come back to find a plethora of "VIOTW" threads, with his nowhere to be seen.
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Fixed that
    Or not.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Maybe next week it will be the person that starts the 3rd thread entitled VIOTW in the space of about 30mins?
    Fixed that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X