• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What ya doin' this weekend"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Mrs PL is out at a friends birthday overnight so I have the house to myself. I've also been granted permission to by a new TV (oh yes!)
    hmmm spent a little more on the TV than I thought and she's due back in half an hour.

Sancerre is in the fridge, dinner will be on the stove and receipt will be stashed away.

Leave a comment:

• Aman
    replied
    Last night

Today (daytime)
    Had a nice bit of brisket for lunch
    Went out for a walk.
    As little else as possible.

Tonight and tomorrow
    Job applications.
    Watching Casualty.
    Housework

Tomorrow
    Visiting Dad's girlfriend.
    Housework.
    More job applications.

Might finish painting the kitchen ceiling.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Trying to concentrate on my surfing whilst Mrs SB cleans the living room carpet.

Followed by me moving the TV/DVD/VCR/SKYBOX/WII across the opposite side of the room whilst Mrs SB rearranges the furniture into "winter mode" (i.e. different couch combi)

Followed by Mrs SB and youngest SB05 settling down to watch all the guff that is available on the gogglebox of a saturday evening!

Back to surfing.

Sun : Lie-in

Watching Celtic hump the Scum on TV

SB Son01 + his missus and sproglet will be coming over to snaffle Sunday Roast again at Chez SB

Getting ready for work.................

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working in the office

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    ++++ STOP PRESS ++++

Right now, this instant, Mrs RC has decided we're going to Blackpool to see the illuminations. Tonight.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sleeping.
    WHS

Making up for the loss thereof in the last six months.

Cooking on Sat

Dim Sum on Sun

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Oh I don't feel bad for that reason. I feel bad because I let someone slice open my gonads to make sure we have no more, and now we're too knackered for it to matter anyway!
    Ahhhh - I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Don't feel too bad - sounds like you have enough sprogs
    Oh I don't feel bad for that reason. I feel bad because I let someone slice open my gonads to make sure we have no more, and now we're too knackered for it to matter anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    22:00 Should be time for but more likely ZZZZzzzzzzz...
    Don't feel too bad - sounds like you have enough sprogs

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I will sit staring at the wall like I do every day.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Sunday fetish club

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Sat
    09:00: I take sprogs to footy.

10:45: Mrs PRC meets me at footy, we swap cars and she takes (most) sprogs to swimming I take remaining ones back to do homework and make lunch.

12:30: lunch

15:00: Panic clean, cook and prepare as six family members descend to celebrate multiple birthdays.

22:00: Beer by the gallon

Sun
    Lie in
    10:00 set off with a couple of sprogs to cycle up Box Hill

13:00 lunch

14:00 watch a DVD with sprogs

16:00 1/2 hour teaching sprog the littlest to cycle

16:45 patch him and me up as he always injures us both

20:00: read to little ones

21:00 pack eldest off to bed

22:00 Should be time for but more likely ZZZZzzzzzzz...

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    getting over my third cold/sore throat thing in as many months

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I've had to put the heating on! Garrrr!

Got some friends coming over and if I want them to stay in a non-Fritzl type way, I have temporarily activated the Greenstar to heat the house to a modest 18°C.

Cooking some home made Mexican chicken fajitas, gucamole, salsa, chips, pitta bread and crisps. Out for a local curry and beers in the evening and cooked breakfast for the hangover cure on Sunday.

I had one of them ask me: "Is there a vegetarian option?"

I said: "Yes, there is a vegetarian option - you can f**k off"

Have a good weekend all!

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Tonight a Burlesque show
    Tomorrow playing games of some sort or another
    Sunday fetish club

Leave a comment:

Working...
X