• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: brrrrrr!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "brrrrrr!"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    They were hiding, they only have stealth bushmen in the city.
    He was a tribal younger from the bumDingo tribe. The tribal elders live in the riverbed of the Todd river communing with boxes of Aussie white and they send the tribal youngers on walkabout into Sydney

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    That definitely sounds like it could happen EO. I personally didn't see any bushmen in Sydney city centre, but I would never doubt a story from you, obvs.
    They were hiding, they only have stealth bushmen in the city.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Zeity beat me to it, but its a good point. Be careful out there K2P2, it can be dangerous. Make sure you take lots of fluids everywhere you go, in case you get stuck in the outback, and get your anti-venom shots before you go.
    I have this mate right (had actually. RIP Andy) and he was walking down the street in Sydney minding his own business when his arm brushed an ordinary hedge. There was a sixteen foot web on the other side containing a colony of hunstman spiders, that zoomed down sensing prey. He struggled hard but couldnt break free. When they got onto him, a passing bushman saved him from a grisly fate by beating them off with his diji-stick. He was so relieved that he went for a beer but wandered into a gay bar by mistake, he was beaten to death by hells angels when he left.

so be careful over there. its a dangerous wild country

no word of a lie, straight up

That definitely sounds like it could happen EO. I personally didn't see any bushmen in Sydney city centre, but I would never doubt a story from you, obvs.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Frosty cars in Dorset too.

Bugger! I hate winter.

I much prefer it to summer. Not a big fan of sun.
    at least in winter you can throw an extra layer on.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Frosty cars in Dorset too.

Bugger! I hate winter.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Ice on the car this morning dark and cold in the sticks and then nice and clear and sunny in the city.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Just wangled a trip (paid for by clientCo) to sunny, sunny Sydney for November.

It's gonna be hot!
    Zeity beat me to it, but its a good point. Be careful out there K2P2, it can be dangerous. Make sure you take lots of fluids everywhere you go, in case you get stuck in the outback, and get your anti-venom shots before you go.
    I have this mate right (had actually. RIP Andy) and he was walking down the street in Sydney minding his own business when his arm brushed an ordinary hedge. There was a sixteen foot web on the other side containing a colony of hunstman spiders, that zoomed down sensing prey. He struggled hard but couldnt break free. When they got onto him, a passing bushman saved him from a grisly fate by beating them off with his diji-stick. He was so relieved that he went for a beer but wandered into a gay bar by mistake, he was beaten to death by hells angels when he left.

so be careful over there. its a dangerous wild country

no word of a lie, straight up

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    0 on the car this morning, but, with a car port, I just drove away quite happily

All the best with the gig - hope things go your way.
    You really are living the high life Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    0 on the car this morning, but, with a car port, I just drove away quite happily

All the best with the gig - hope things go your way.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Mincemeat
    Don't you mean mouse meat ??

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Oh no! The entire blinkin' quiz team is ganging up on him and his imaginary red speedos.
    I hope you are all proud of yourselves (I am )
    Unsavoury as the thought is, I'd rather the speedos are not imaginary in view of the alternative.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Oh no! The entire blinkin' quiz team is ganging up on him and his imaginary New Labour speedos.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Mincemeat

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Mincemeat

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh no! The entire blinkin' quiz team is ganging up on him and his imaginary red speedos.
    Sounds like a starter for four! Who's first (cough)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X