• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sending our love down the well"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Yes, Yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yessssssss sssssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Maybe they will use Jennifer Lopez, oh I like the idea of her in a boiler suit.
    The shaft is quite narrow, so she might have to slide down naked covered in oil instead. Is that good enough?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    That's only if Russell T does the screenplay. Do they have Chilean Daleks?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Which part of "Man Love" and "Broke Back Mountain" didn't you understand?
    The bits where I went to make a cuppa.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You've all forgotten the sex bit; Bruce Willis and the cocky Irishman in a love triangle with the underground foreman's wife, who, quite amazingly for a Chilean working class woman, looks just like Sharon Stone.
    Which part of "Man Love" and "Broke Back Mountain" didn't you understand?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Trapped in the rescue pod with J-Lo and it's getting sweaty.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    You've all forgotten the sex bit; Bruce Willis and the cocky Irishman in a love triangle with the underground foreman's wife, who, quite amazingly for a Chilean working class woman, looks just like Sharon Stone.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Can't wait for the Hollywood film based on the true story.

Russian backed Islamic terrorist blows up mine. One of the miners is US born (the hero). All white except one black who dies. The bore hole drill sabotaged by Englishman who wants to sell his equipment to the mining co. Any other ideas?
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post

<grizzly voice over man>

When the chute hits the fan, only one man can save them.

But this time, has he gone too deep?

Bruce Willis is John McClane in Drill Hard.

</grizzly voice over man>
    You have forgotten the cocky likeable Irishman who sacrifices himself so others can live and the scenes of Man love ala Broke back mountain. Ending needs some aliens in it.

Don't forget the hero has to build the chute with a garbage can and some sellotape.

oh and some political intrigue stating this would never have happened under Obama / the tories / Sadam.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    You have forgotten the cocky likeable Irishman who sacrifices himself so others can live and the scenes of Man love ala Broke back mountain. Ending needs some aliens in it.

Don't forget the hero has to build the chute with a garbage can and some sellotape.

oh and some political intrigue stating this would never have happened under Obama / the tories / Sadam.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    When they emerge, they ought to be greeted by people in Planet of the Apes costumes

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Russian backed Islamic terrorist blows up mine. One of the miners is US born (the hero). All white except one black who dies. The bore hole drill sabotaged by Englishman who wants to sell his equipment to the mining co. Any other ideas?
    <grizzly voice over man>

When the chute hits the fan, only one man can save them.

But this time, has he gone too deep?

Bruce Willis is John McClane in Drill Hard.

</grizzly voice over man>

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I wonder what the first one up says. `Right, who's going to sign my timesheet?´.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    linky

"Wives and girlfriends, who are camped out at the site entrance, have been planning the outfits they want to wear to greet their partners."

And I bet the first thing they say when their menfolk get out is 'does my bum look big in this?'

Followed by 'haven't you noticed something?'

Miner; 'erm, no'

Wife; 'you don't care about me do you?'

Miner; 'erm, yes, but I've had quite a hard day at work'

Wife; 'My HAIR you OAF!'
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 12 October 2010, 12:56.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    When they emerge, they ought to be greeted by people in Planet of the Apes costumes

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X