• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Have you heard?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have you heard?"

Collapse

• Shimano105
    replied
    • Nokia N8 available
    • Finley Quaye, at the Luminaire
    • Santana, at the O2 Arena
    • B4U Pictures release Robot
    • Double room available in Knaphill

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    something to do with Stuxnet?
    Nah, that's Gary McKinnon's defence lawyers' plea bargain.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I heard that after the happy meal arrived and he'd finished his nuggets, he had a tantrum and literally threw his toy across the room at the permie wage on offer.
    He is a permie now and has been for the last 7 years at least.

Leave a comment:

• Ignis Fatuus
    replied
    Have you heard?

Now you know that you are real,
    Show your friends that you and me
    Belong to the same world,
    Turned on to the same word,
    Have you heard?

Now you know that you are free,
    Living all your life at ease.
    Each day has its always,
    A look down life's hallways, doorways,
    To lead you there.

in AlfredJPruffock mode

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Is this the one about the USB stick worm that is supposed to target Siemens PLCs, such as might be installed in nuclear power stations?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Is this the one about the USB stick worm that is supposed to target Siemens PLCs, such as might be installed in nuclear power stations?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Should I buy more gold?... not sure the floorboards will take the weight
    Not sure your fingers can take anymore sovereign rings.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    So is the OP going to enlighten us?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I don't think he took it; the 'headhunter' took him for lunch at the Little Chef and walked without paying.
    I heard that after the happy meal arrived and he'd finished his nuggets, he had a tantrum and literally threw his toy across the room at the permie wage on offer.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Aye. Huge impact on some of them. Population planned to increase by 300% on one I know of, therefore some considerable infrastructure projects planned.

Not sure the USD will be a big deal - due to the yanky tourists I guess most places take them anyway. Mind you some businesses still seem to think it's "under discussion".
    Could be some juicy contracts going on in Curacao shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Lekker belangrijk.
    Aye. Huge impact on some of them. Population planned to increase by 300% on one I know of, therefore some considerable infrastructure projects planned.

Not sure the USD will be a big deal - due to the yanky tourists I guess most places take them anyway. Mind you some businesses still seem to think it's "under discussion".

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Bit lost on the flouncers current situation - did he ever confirm his mega paid new job?
    I don't think he took it; the 'headhunter' took him for lunch at the Little Chef and walked without paying.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The rumour?

1st October 2010...
    Should I buy more gold?... not sure the floorboards will take the weight

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    sasguru will be back on 1st of October...
    Bit lost on the flouncers current situation - did he ever confirm his mega paid new job?

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    something to do with Stuxnet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X