• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scousers - why do they keep whinging..."

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    No one will be bought to replace Masch - Poulson was brought in.
    Roy has to blood the younger players as he has no cash - I also expect that Torres won't play any part in the Uefa cup this year and this will maintain his price when the January window opens up.
    Possible, although I think that might be a bit late for a fire sale.

I hope you're wrong.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Yeah, well, he's Argentinian, they all seem to be a bit like that.

Question is, who are we going to buy? I think perhaps no one until the club is sold.

I like that Roy Hodgson seems keen to blood some of the younger players on the books though.
    No one will be bought to replace Masch - Poulson was brought in.
    Roy has to blood the younger players as he has no cash - I also expect that Torres won't play any part in the Uefa cup this year and this will maintain his price when the January window opens up.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Try any city and you'll see they're all way above the national average, Liverpool is surprisingly favourable.

Glasgow Crime Statistics & Policing | Local Crime Rates & Stats | UpMyStreet people live there??
    That's stretching the definition of "people" a bit

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Both are well above the English average though, with the curious exception of sexual offences in Liverpool.
    Try any city and you'll see they're all way above the national average, Liverpool is surprisingly favourable.

Glasgow Crime Statistics & Policing | Local Crime Rates & Stats | UpMyStreet people live there??

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I'm not whinging about him going/wanting to go etc... I'll moan about the manner he did it and the underhand tactics used by barca

Then again I'd take a sizeable offer for Dirk if it came in
    Yeah, well, he's Argentinian, they all seem to be a bit like that.

Question is, who are we going to buy? I think perhaps no one until the club is sold.

I like that Roy Hodgson seems keen to blood some of the younger players on the books though.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Not from me. I'd rather have players who want to be there.

BBC Sport - Football - Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt commits future to Liverpool
    I'm not whinging about him going/wanting to go etc... I'll moan about the manner he did it and the underhand tactics used by barca

Then again I'd take a sizeable offer for Dirk if it came in

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Well we didn't get dumped out

However Mascherano is off so there will be plenty of moans/groans/whinging about that
    Not from me. I'd rather have players who want to be there.

BBC Sport - Football - Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt commits future to Liverpool

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    There might be a few more moaning tonight and tomorrow morning if they get dumped out of the Uefa Cup
    Well we didn't get dumped out

However Mascherano is off so there will be plenty of moans/groans/whinging about that

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Both are well above the English average though, with the curious exception of sexual offences in Liverpool.
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'll refrain from making the obvious joke observations

There might be a few more moaning tonight and tomorrow morning if they get dumped out of the Uefa Cup
    I too shall refrain from making the obvious joke observations.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    with the curious exception of sexual offences in Liverpool.
    I'll refrain from making the obvious joke observations

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    The Welsh are a bunch of wingebags too. And most of the Scottish.

It's all about an over-inflated sense of entitlement and victimhood, not helped by a Labour government. Boris was bang on the money when he commented about the scousers.
    He said....................in a wingeing styleee!!

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    The Welsh are a bunch of wingebags too. And most of the Scottish.

It's all about an over-inflated sense of entitlement and victimhood, not helped by a Labour government. Boris was bang on the money when he commented about the scousers.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    enough now

thats enough. youse gits.

next one gets the 'ead

Eh, eh eh eh eh, calm down, calm down!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X