• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scousers - why do they keep whinging...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    The Welsh are a bunch of wingebags too. And most of the Scottish.

It's all about an over-inflated sense of entitlement and victimhood, not helped by a Labour government. Boris was bang on the money when he commented about the scousers.
    He said....................in a wingeing styleee!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Both are well above the English average though, with the curious exception of sexual offences in Liverpool.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        with the curious exception of sexual offences in Liverpool.
        I'll refrain from making the obvious joke observations

Coffee's for closers

Comment

There might be a few more moaning tonight and tomorrow morning if they get dumped out of the Uefa Cup

Comment

Both are well above the English average though, with the curious exception of sexual offences in Liverpool.
            Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            I'll refrain from making the obvious joke observations

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            There might be a few more moaning tonight and tomorrow morning if they get dumped out of the Uefa Cup
            I too shall refrain from making the obvious joke observations.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well we didn't get dumped out

However Mascherano is off so there will be plenty of moans/groans/whinging about that

Comment

Well we didn't get dumped out

However Mascherano is off so there will be plenty of moans/groans/whinging about that
                Not from me. I'd rather have players who want to be there.

BBC Sport - Football - Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt commits future to Liverpool
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Not from me. I'd rather have players who want to be there.

BBC Sport - Football - Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt commits future to Liverpool
                  I'm not whinging about him going/wanting to go etc... I'll moan about the manner he did it and the underhand tactics used by barca

Then again I'd take a sizeable offer for Dirk if it came in

Comment

I'm not whinging about him going/wanting to go etc... I'll moan about the manner he did it and the underhand tactics used by barca

Then again I'd take a sizeable offer for Dirk if it came in
                    Yeah, well, he's Argentinian, they all seem to be a bit like that.

Question is, who are we going to buy? I think perhaps no one until the club is sold.

I like that Roy Hodgson seems keen to blood some of the younger players on the books though.

Comment

Try any city and you'll see they're all way above the national average, Liverpool is surprisingly favourable.

Glasgow Crime Statistics & Policing | Local Crime Rates & Stats | UpMyStreet people live there??
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X