• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scousers - why do they keep whinging...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Try any city and you'll see they're all way above the national average, Liverpool is surprisingly favourable.

Glasgow Crime Statistics & Policing | Local Crime Rates & Stats | UpMyStreet people live there??
    That's stretching the definition of "people" a bit
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Yeah, well, he's Argentinian, they all seem to be a bit like that.

Question is, who are we going to buy? I think perhaps no one until the club is sold.

I like that Roy Hodgson seems keen to blood some of the younger players on the books though.
      No one will be bought to replace Masch - Poulson was brought in.
      Roy has to blood the younger players as he has no cash - I also expect that Torres won't play any part in the Uefa cup this year and this will maintain his price when the January window opens up.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        No one will be bought to replace Masch - Poulson was brought in.
        Roy has to blood the younger players as he has no cash - I also expect that Torres won't play any part in the Uefa cup this year and this will maintain his price when the January window opens up.
        Possible, although I think that might be a bit late for a fire sale.

I hope you're wrong.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
        X