• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why oh Why

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why oh Why"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    "I don't get people. What's their appeal, precisely? They waddle around with their haircuts on, cluttering the pavement like gormless, farting skittles. They're awful."

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Boudica View Post

who said 'hell is other people'?
    Probably rhetorical, but in case not, Sartre

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Interesting. I sell them. I'd imagine there a bit hard.

that looks more like a mutant spud

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Interesting. I sell them. I'd imagine there a bit hard.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Once met a guy who was afraid of Pigeons. Went on a stag do to Amsterdam and he was a mate of a mate, half way through the day and a visit to a coffee shop we walked around the corner to see a women feeding a flock of pigeons. He near shat himself the second he saw them. This was funny in it's own right, but not as much as when they were startled and took off. Stoned, pissed and with a fear of the flying vermin he dropped to his knees and started screaming. This went on for a minute at which point we discovered he had also shat himself.

Very odd.
    My dad traps wood pigeons. Very tasty indeed. Try this; Devonshire Chefs Recipe - Seared Wood Pigeon, Lishman's Smoked Bacon & Black Pudding Salad, & Cumberland Sauce - by Chris Woodward

But ignore the wine advice; an Argie Malbec will be better.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 August 2010, 21:10. Reason: to avoid MF buying the wrong wine

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
    I think I remember her. Only three toes were webbed on her left foot and she liked to be paid in stale bread.

Very odd.

Leave a comment:

• Billy-Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    This thread/posters are irritating me. Grrr.
    Yo shur got a purty avatar

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No, short arsed northern landlubber, lives on a farm. I'm more likely to be shat upon by a pigeon.
    Once met a guy who was afraid of Pigeons. Went on a stag do to Amsterdam and he was a mate of a mate, half way through the day and a visit to a coffee shop we walked around the corner to see a women feeding a flock of pigeons. He near shat himself the second he saw them. This was funny in it's own right, but not as much as when they were startled and took off. Stoned, pissed and with a fear of the flying vermin he dropped to his knees and started screaming. This went on for a minute at which point we discovered he had also shat himself.

Very odd.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Tell me about your mother.
    My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm.

Blue rinse?

And she lives by the sea right?

Do you have a fear of seagulls?
    No, short arsed northern landlubber, lives on a farm. I'm more likely to be shat upon by a pigeon.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    She drinks chardonnay and reads the daily mail.

But she's my mum, so I'll forgive her. Sort of.
    Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm.

Blue rinse?

And she lives by the sea right?

Do you have a fear of seagulls?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Would you like to talk about it?

She drinks chardonnay and reads the daily mail.

But she's my mum, so I'll forgive her. Sort of.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 August 2010, 20:57. Reason: oh no, you were talking to clippy

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Would you like to talk about it?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I know the feeling, tosher.

hic

grr

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X