• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday Pogle!"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    All fellow conspirators replying
    I'm Spartacus...

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    She didn't see him first, I did.
    All fellow conspirators replying

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Talk about birthday paradox. What's the odds that the person who authenticated, has a picture of and first sighted Wilmslow shares a birthday with him. She was already a suspect.
    She didn't see him first, I did.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I don't see how he could have been "conceived at that very party" given that he'd been posting on here for nearly three years before that
    Talk about birthday paradox. What's the odds that the person who authenticated, has a picture of and first sighted Wilmslow shares a birthday with him. She was already a suspect.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I don't see how he could have been "conceived at that very party" given that he'd been posting on here for nearly three years before that
    For a clever man, you can be a real idiot do you know that!

Everyone on here knows that Threaded owns a time machine!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Wilmslow was almost certainly the creation of more than one person (who was probably conceived at that party)...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Yes, happy birthday to you "both".

I'd love it if Pogle was Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Happy Birthday Pogle!

Have a carrot juice for me

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Wilmslow was almost certainly the creation of more than one person (who was probably conceived at that party), or at the very least the work of many in his continued virtual existence. And you one of the likely conspirators.
    No conspiracy whatsoever.

But then I would say that, wouldn't I?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I've met them both.

The clue is one is female, the other isn't.

Other people that can authenticate both are RichardCranium and EternalOptimist.
    Wilmslow was almost certainly the creation of more than one person (who was probably conceived at that party), or at the very least the work of many in his continued virtual existence. And you one of the likely conspirators.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

Code:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who                | Authenticated by                                  | Can authenticate?  | 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wilmslow           | Pogle (undisclosed pic), cailin maith             |                    |
    I've met them both.

The clue is one is female, the other isn't.

Other people that can authenticate both are RichardCranium and EternalOptimist.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Happy birthday Pogle. oh and Wilmslow.

Code:
    Who                | Authenticated by                                  | Can authenticate?  | 
    Wilmslow           | Pogle (undisclosed pic), cailin maith             |                    |

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Apologies for the lateness but

Wayhay - Happy Birthday missus

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Thanks folks for the texts and post.
    I've spent the day on a boat turtle spotting.
    Hope it's raining over in blighty!
    Loved the birthday piggie picture <HIc>
    yeah, HP birthday Ms Poggles!

I´m a bit pished.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Thanks folks for the texts and post.
    I've spent the day on a boat turtle spotting.
    Hope it's raining over in blighty!
    Loved the birthday piggie picture <HIc>
    Brilliant! Glad you had a nice bday, have a drink for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X