• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: IR35 Reloaded

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IR35 Reloaded"

Collapse

• Random
    replied
    recall there being a line about it being revenue neutral?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Alto, Soprano, bass or Tenor?
    Not sure, but they're singing Dies Irae35

The day of wrath, that day
    Will dissolve the world in ashes
    As foretold by David and the sibyl!

How much tremor there will be,
    when the judge will come,
    investigating everything strictly! ..

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Isn't this a cut-n-paste of a thread from a week ago?
    May not be a cut and paste but this type of thread has cropped up a few times it had to be said. Some are for the change, the others (inc me) see a blanket coming that will lump most of us right in with the 9-5 contractors and cost us more..

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I have to say the LibDems are beginning to disappoint me greatly, especially certain Vince Cable...

To be honest I think they're all doing a grand job. Haven't noticed a single thing they've done so far.

20% VAT in Jan though!!! I'm going to bloody notice that!!! Grrrrrr.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Isn't this a cut-n-paste of a thread from a week ago?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    F

or am I preaching to the choir?
    Alto, Soprano, bass or Tenor?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I have to say the LibDems are beginning to disappoint me greatly, especially certain Vince Cable...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic IR35 Reloaded

IR35 Reloaded

From the PCG's web site:

Has IR35 ceased to be?

‘The Coalition Agreement’, the Government’s initial policy document, specifically singled out IR35 for attention: “We will review IR35, as part of a wholesale review of all small business taxation, and seek to replace it with simpler measures that prevent tax avoidance but do not place ... uncertainty on the self-employed
    Anyone who thinks abolishing IR35 will restore the pre-IR35 halcyon days must have fallen to Earth on a raindrop yesterday, and landed gently on a fluttering rose petal.

There will be no escape this time.

or am I preaching to the choir?

Working...
X