• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bored

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bored"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Digging up my mum, and dragging her through Suityou's cat flap. Waiting, waiting under his bed, for the smell of urine.....
    Mental images of your dead mum's catflap...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    I never went in there but I suspect those windows are quite difficult to open.

I did work in one office where someone chucked themself off the roof though.
    So did Mich IIRC

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    You're not thinking about chucking them out of the window are you? Tsk, tsk.
    I never went in there but I suspect those windows are quite difficult to open.

I did work in one office where someone chucked themself off the roof though.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

You're not thinking about chucking them out of the window are you? Tsk, tsk.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    Death by gherkin?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    starting with the England football team?
    Yep - a good start. The Swiss Re building springs to mind.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I feel this is a punishment that should be making a comeback. Them Italians had a few good ideas.
    starting with the England football team?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    defenestration
    I feel this is a punishment that should be making a comeback. Them Italians had a few good ideas.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    defenestration
    bless you

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    defenestration

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Now that's an image to conjure with. I'm disliking prestedigitation now
    on Saturday nights can we impose a 3 syllable limit?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Digging up my mum, and dragging her through Suityou's cat flap. Waiting, waiting under his bed, for the smell of urine.....
    Now that's an image to conjure with. I'm disliking prestedigitation now

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    It could be a fox.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

WHAT! was that noise. Shhhhhhh.

WHAT! was that squeak. Shhhhhhh!
    It could be a fox.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Dont worry about it.
    I really wasn't, I just wondered why you crack all the yo mumma jokes, if you are sensitive about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X