• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Does your car pass the moose test?"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Woman hits moose on way to visit sister who hit moose

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    79 km/t for mine - not too bad

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Or Glasgow, where they are reputed to have giant necrofiliac rabbits that exhume dead Glaswegians. I think it was minestrone that saw them.
    I was talking to somebody in Glasgow who had trouble with a moose the other day. Apparently it was loose about his hoose.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Or Glasgow, where they are reputed to have giant necrofiliac rabbits that exhume dead Glaswegians. I think it was minestrone that saw them.
    nah that was Churchy. But we can't quiz him as he's not posting any more.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I was out in mine around Rochdale last Saturday night and got looked at by a couple of dogs, 2 monsters, a swamp donkey, a few pigs and a bull dog chewing a wasp but no mooses yet. Maybe I need to try Bolton

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I was out in mine around Rochdale last Saturday night and got looked at by a couple of dogs, 2 monsters, a swamp donkey, a few pigs and a bull dog chewing a wasp but no mooses yet. Maybe I need to try Bolton

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Get a Hummer, what moose?
    As long as your girlfriend passes the moose test a hummer may well be the best choice.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    IMHO a driver un-used to a Porsche will do worse on a moose test than they would in any other car design, i.e. it might be better with a trained driver, but what about ordinary Joe?
    My S2000 would easily avoid the moose, but in the hands of most people would then spin 960 degrees and come to a stop upside down in a ditch and on fire.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Get a Hummer, what moose?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    IMHO a driver un-used to a Porsche will do worse on a moose test than they would in any other car design, i.e. it might be better with a trained driver, but what about ordinary Joe?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    started a topic Does your car pass the moose test?

Does your car pass the moose test?

Does your car pass the moose test? (Moose test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) The moose test is a test to determine how a certain vehicle acts when the driver evades a suddenly appearing obstacle (such as a moose on the road).

It’s bad news if you have a Lexus, Mercedies A Class or a VW, but goods news for Porsche owners or even better if you have a ten year old Citroen.

Älgtest - snabbaste och långsammaste bilarna

Working...
X