• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Depressed...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Depressed..."

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    I had the biggest c*ck in the showers makes me some sort of demi-god in their eyes.

It's all relative.
    Is that where the proverb "Mighty oaks from little acorns grow" came from?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    It's all relative.

What is? the people you used to show your c*** to?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Luckily for me I went to a school in a mining town. Of the peers that I know about I'm easily the most successful added to the fact that I had the biggest c*ck in the showers makes me some sort of demi-god in their eyes.

It's all relative.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Loads of my friends at uni went into merchant banking and made a fortune. One became very senior in Dow Jones. I followed the academic route. Sigh. The foolishness of youth. No wonder the number of GCE physics entrants is decreasing. Media etc is where it's at.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Sickening int it? The only chap from uni I managed to keep in contact with (well actually, I got in contact with him a couple of years back after three decades and we have lost contact again already) is the sodding owner & MD of a proper company, ie one that employs people other than his wife. I hate successful people.
    Im the least successful member of my immediate family... a turnover of 250K in two years didnt even come close to my elder brother, father, or my mums side of the family who own 48 acres with 3 beaches, 4 cottages, a thatched gatekeepers cottage and 'the big house'...

But, sod it, im happy as I worked hard and did well, on my own, self taught, and who knows what I might achieve if im granted a few more years.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Did I ever tell you about my best friend in school with whom we sit on the same desk, and he made millions years ago while I am $$$$$ing about with SKA?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Sickening int it? The only chap from uni I managed to keep in contact with (well actually, I got in contact with him a couple of years back after three decades and we have lost contact again already) is the sodding owner & MD of a proper company, ie one that employs people other than his wife. I hate successful people.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Roger? Is that you?

I thought you died, a long long time ago...
    I've temporarily stolen somebody else's body.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Im just wondering why David Icke hasnt tried to take out Zeitghost. He's obviously a member of the Illuminati....

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by The Master
    Shhhh... I only let them think they are, while it suits my purposes.

Mwahahaha...
    Roger? Is that you?

I thought you died, a long long time ago...

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    At least you and your giant alien lizard mates are in charge of the world in your spare time. I'm not.
    Shhhh... I only let them think they are, while it suits my purposes.

Mwahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yet another chap I used to work with is the CEO of a company worth millions... where did I go wrong... ah, now I remember, I became an engineer.
    It's a few chaps I went to school with who are getting rich, and USA is where they've done it. I wonder why?

Same here zeit, I became an engineer and condemned myself to a life of penury. At least you and your giant alien lizard mates are in charge of the world in your spare time. I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    At least you have your self respect.

And you can always tread on him.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Depressed...

Depressed...

Yet another chap I used to work with is the CEO of a company worth millions... where did I go wrong... ah, now I remember, I became an engineer.

Working...
X