• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Depressed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Depressed...

    Yet another chap I used to work with is the CEO of a company worth millions... where did I go wrong... ah, now I remember, I became an engineer.

    #2
    At least you have your self respect.

    And you can always tread on him.
    Vieze Oude Man

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by zeitghost
      Yet another chap I used to work with is the CEO of a company worth millions... where did I go wrong... ah, now I remember, I became an engineer.
      It's a few chaps I went to school with who are getting rich, and USA is where they've done it. I wonder why?

      Same here zeit, I became an engineer and condemned myself to a life of penury. At least you and your giant alien lizard mates are in charge of the world in your spare time. I'm not.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by wendigo100
        At least you and your giant alien lizard mates are in charge of the world in your spare time. I'm not.
        Shhhh... I only let them think they are, while it suits my purposes.

        Mwahahaha...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by The Master
          Shhhh... I only let them think they are, while it suits my purposes.

          Mwahahaha...
          Roger? Is that you?

          I thought you died, a long long time ago...

          Comment


            #6
            Im just wondering why David Icke hasnt tried to take out Zeitghost. He's obviously a member of the Illuminati....
            Vieze Oude Man

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by wendigo100
              Roger? Is that you?

              I thought you died, a long long time ago...
              I've temporarily stolen somebody else's body.

              Comment


                #8
                Sickening int it? The only chap from uni I managed to keep in contact with (well actually, I got in contact with him a couple of years back after three decades and we have lost contact again already) is the sodding owner & MD of a proper company, ie one that employs people other than his wife. I hate successful people.
                bloggoth

                If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Did I ever tell you about my best friend in school with whom we sit on the same desk, and he made millions years ago while I am $$$$$ing about with SKA?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by xoggoth
                    Sickening int it? The only chap from uni I managed to keep in contact with (well actually, I got in contact with him a couple of years back after three decades and we have lost contact again already) is the sodding owner & MD of a proper company, ie one that employs people other than his wife. I hate successful people.
                    Im the least successful member of my immediate family... a turnover of 250K in two years didnt even come close to my elder brother, father, or my mums side of the family who own 48 acres with 3 beaches, 4 cottages, a thatched gatekeepers cottage and 'the big house'...

                    But, sod it, im happy as I worked hard and did well, on my own, self taught, and who knows what I might achieve if im granted a few more years.
                    Vieze Oude Man

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X