• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How do you handle a Bassett Hound?"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Could you involve a Hose Pipe & Bucket as well please? Preferably involving just Wilmsy and the Farty Dog...... That should tax your inventiveness.... or memory!
    So you're adding DIY dog piss enema's to the mix?

Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Reminds me of a young recruit on my intake back in the mob days. Brickie some how pulled this bird one night when we were out on the lash in nearby Shifnal and much to our astonishment and envy she invited him back to her house.

Anyway a few hours after midnight when we were all back in barracks asleep Brickie comes rushing in all ashen faced. We enquired what was the matter and he told us the story.

He’d gone back and after the obligatory half cup of coffee proceeded to give her a good rafting, but before he could finish she stopped him and asked ….. “Is it ok if my husband joins in ?” Brickie being naive pissed and almost at exploding point (remember being 19?) agreed. So down came her husband and Brickie and he started to ‘spit roast’ her with Brickie taking the rear position. At the point of no return Brickie shut his eyes and awaited for release upon which point he felt a hand round his manhood whipping him out to release in ……… the husbands face !! He then ran.

Quite why he told us I’ll never know.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're running ahead of yourself. The plot has to be developed gradually.
    Thanks for the ideas though
    Could you involve a Hose Pipe & Bucket as well please? Preferably involving just Wilmsy and the Farty Dog...... That should tax your inventiveness.... or memory!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    .... His Sister, Wilmsy, a Bassett and another farty dog!

So -
    Incest: Check (Sister)
    Bestiality: Check (Dogs)
    Strange Fetish to do with Tulip Smells: Check (Farty Dog) * I expect there is a name for it SAS what do you call it??
    Homo: Check (Wilmsy allegedly)
    Bi: Check (Sis)

Should be a ball!
    You're running ahead of yourself. The plot has to be developed gradually.
    Thanks for the ideas though

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

So -
    Strange Fetish to do with Tulip Smells: Check (Farty Dog) * I expect there is a name for it SAS what do you call it??

Should be on the front page of the Mail next week.
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    He could be gay or even Bi, and wish to engage in some orgy bargy with Wilmy.

So -

Should be a ball!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You've been reading the Daily Wail again havn't you MP
    Come on Dave, you know it's all true.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Totally. You know those gays, don't mind a bit of incest too.

Don't let 'em near your kids!
    You've been reading the Daily Wail again havn't you MP

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Totally. You know those gays, don't mind a bit of incest too.

Don't let 'em near your kids!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Well hopefully her Brother won't be wanting to sleep with her?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

No hound gets the better of me.
    Watch her; she might.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Sorted – just about. I shut the lounge door to keep the pooches in, which works for the overweight tank of a lab, but the basset managed to sneak her way through and potters on up with us.

However! I got there first, and stood my ground. Fighting off a determined basset hound while entertaining the lady is no mean feat. Was not impressed at an un-scheduled half time break when the missus gives it oh, poor pooch, but luckily the hound backed off and I seized the moment to shut the door.

An hour later, as I was heading out of the bedroom, the hound looks at me in a submissive way with that look that put in their place dogs give.

Now, the next challenge is that her younger brother is visiting from today. Of course I said the important to spend time with your family message, but, he is a bored student on holidays and likely to be around for a couple of weeks.

This is more of a challenge…..
    Well hopefully her Brother won't be wanting to sleep with her?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Sorted – just about. I shut the lounge door to keep the pooches in, which works for the overweight tank of a lab, but the basset managed to sneak her way through and potters on up with us.

However! I got there first, and stood my ground. Fighting off a determined basset hound while entertaining the lady is no mean feat. Was not impressed at an un-scheduled half time break when the missus gives it oh, poor pooch, but luckily the hound backed off and I seized the moment to shut the door.

An hour later, as I was heading out of the bedroom, the hound looks at me in a submissive way with that look that put in their place dogs give.

Now, the next challenge is that her younger brother is visiting from today. Of course I said the important to spend time with your family message, but, he is a bored student on holidays and likely to be around for a couple of weeks.

This is more of a challenge…..

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Thank you, I like to think, but don't get a lot of practice!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=MaryPoppins;1154265]
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

I have never known anyone construct sentences like Wilmslow, it's almost genius.
    Thank you, I like to think so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X