• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you handle a Bassett Hound?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MaryPoppins;1154265]
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

I have never known anyone construct sentences like Wilmslow, it's almost genius.
    Thank you, I like to think so.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Thank you, I like to think, but don't get a lot of practice!
      FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sorted – just about. I shut the lounge door to keep the pooches in, which works for the overweight tank of a lab, but the basset managed to sneak her way through and potters on up with us.

However! I got there first, and stood my ground. Fighting off a determined basset hound while entertaining the lady is no mean feat. Was not impressed at an un-scheduled half time break when the missus gives it oh, poor pooch, but luckily the hound backed off and I seized the moment to shut the door.

An hour later, as I was heading out of the bedroom, the hound looks at me in a submissive way with that look that put in their place dogs give.

No hound gets the better of me.

Now, the next challenge is that her younger brother is visiting from today. Of course I said the important to spend time with your family message, but, he is a bored student on holidays and likely to be around for a couple of weeks.

This is more of a challenge…..

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Sorted – just about. I shut the lounge door to keep the pooches in, which works for the overweight tank of a lab, but the basset managed to sneak her way through and potters on up with us.

However! I got there first, and stood my ground. Fighting off a determined basset hound while entertaining the lady is no mean feat. Was not impressed at an un-scheduled half time break when the missus gives it oh, poor pooch, but luckily the hound backed off and I seized the moment to shut the door.

An hour later, as I was heading out of the bedroom, the hound looks at me in a submissive way with that look that put in their place dogs give.

Now, the next challenge is that her younger brother is visiting from today. Of course I said the important to spend time with your family message, but, he is a bored student on holidays and likely to be around for a couple of weeks.

This is more of a challenge…..
          Well hopefully her Brother won't be wanting to sleep with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Watch her; she might.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Well hopefully her Brother won't be wanting to sleep with her?
              He could be gay or even Bi, and wish to engage in some orgy bargy with Wilmy.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Totally. You know those gays, don't mind a bit of incest too.

Don't let 'em near your kids!
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Totally. You know those gays, don't mind a bit of incest too.

Don't let 'em near your kids!
                  You've been reading the Daily Wail again havn't you MP
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    You've been reading the Daily Wail again havn't you MP
                    Come on Dave, you know it's all true.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      .... His Sister, Wilmsy, a Bassett and another farty dog!

So -
                      Incest: Check (Sister)
                      Bestiality: Check (Dogs)
                      Strange Fetish to do with Tulip Smells: Check (Farty Dog) * I expect there is a name for it SAS what do you call it??
                      Homo: Check (Wilmsy allegedly)
                      Bi: Check (Sis)

Should be a ball!

Comment

Working...
                      X