• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Greetings from Dubai!"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Even when you're on holiday you're thread hogging, is there nothing to do in Dubai ?
    It's the addictive nature of CUK. After a hard day sun bathing,sex and sangria Churchy loves nothing more than to snort a couple of finely cut threads...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Even when you're on holiday you're thread hogging, is there nothing to do in Dubai ?
    Missed you too.

Back in the office now.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well it couldn't have been about me, if it had been, I'm sure it would have been nice!
    It had you "down to a tee", so much so that I thought it best, for the good of the CUK bedwetting community(yourself included) to suggest it was edited.

Hth.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Well it couldn't have been about me, if it had been, I'm sure it would have been nice!
    It almost definitely would have been nice, I'm nearly 4% sure.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ooh, I'd like to have seen your original post. Will PM you to find out!!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hmmmmm... perhaps...

Good place to buy jewellery though.

Last edited by cailin maith; Today at 17:39. Reason: Churchill gave me the face... the - you have gone to far face
    too

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    This is the first time I've noticed this quick reply section here at the bottom. I like it.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hmmmmm... perhaps...

Ooh, I'd like to have seen your original post. Will PM you to find out!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Dubai isn't a real holiday destination. It's for up themselves, tasteless people with too much money and no class.

You and CM will fit right in.

Don't get burnt :
    Hmmmmm... perhaps...

Last edited by cailin maith; 1 June 2010, 15:39. Reason: Churchill gave me the face... the - you have gone to far face

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    Apparently, after a brief investigation, it turned out that the person he'd knocked down was a labourer from the Indian sub-continent.
    I had a crash when I was working out there. Similar sort of thing - the other guy was a Pakistani - police turned up, no questions asked he got the blue slip and I got the pink slip.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Dubai isn't a real holiday destination. It's for up themselves, tasteless people with too much money and no class.
    It depends what you want out of a holiday.

I found it quite breathtaking the pace at which the place is being developed although I realise that I probably don't want to ask too many questions about how that is being achieved.

I liked the place and it is well worth going to have a look but I wouldn't go a second time.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

You and CM will fit right in.

Don't get burnt :
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 29 May 2010, 22:11.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Whilst your in Dubai, you might want to read about the left hand toilet technique...

The Left Hand Toilet Technique and Spitting

Just a thought

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I thought people only used Dubai as a transport hub? Too hot for me...

I got the shock of my life when this one time I noticed long white shorts, gold chain wearing neds in the back of economy - lucky I was separated in business and was only passing through to Oz, still out of reach of the neds...

Dubai,iIt's the new benidorm I tell you...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X