• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Off to Mull tomorrow"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Have a good trip!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    Make sure you get home before Katla blows her top.......

2nd Iceland volcano issues ominous warning - Science- msnbc.com
    I'm intrigued by this quote from UCL:
    "Similarly, the potential for ash clouds, specifically from Icelandic volcanoes, to interfere with air traffic in UK, European and North Atlantic air-space was appreciated by the aviation industry well before the start of the Eyjafjallajökull eruption."

I wonder if those who have been denied compensation by airlines for being left stranded could build a case from this? AFAIK, FOI legislation doesn't apply to companies, but a savvy lawyer might well be able to subpoena the relevant people from the airlines and force disclosure.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Is Mull where they make the wine?

If so, have some for me, if not, same for the whisky

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    A beautiful isle , but bloody cold!

Leave a comment:

• Son of Tay
    replied
    Mull is a wonderful island. I have been there many times before and always enjoyed the fresh cold air.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    Make sure you get home before Katla blows her top.......

2nd Iceland volcano issues ominous warning - Science- msnbc.com
    You're not from around these parts, are you?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Cojak going to Mull
    Going to Mull tomorrow
    Cojak not here to block soccies
    Going to Mull tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    On many occasion I would take the wee train from Craignure over to the gardens at Torosay castle, well worth a visit when the sun is out.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Looks like tomorrow we can dust off our favourite sockies and have some fun, eh MF?
    Oh yessss...

David Contractor Jnr, Never been North of the M25, Chico!!!! even Scotspine!!! I never let on he was my socky for all those years!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'll Mull it over.....
    Looks like tomorrow we can dust off our favourite sockies and have some fun, eh MF?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    For a weeks diving and restocking of the local whisky.

No while I'm gone...

I'll Mull it over.....

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Deee de de deeee .... mist roll ing in from the sea ....
    <squints at the horizon>

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Deee de de deeee .... mist roll ing in from the sea ....

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic Off to Mull tomorrow

Off to Mull tomorrow

For a weeks diving and restocking of the local whisky.

No while I'm gone...

Working...
X