• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sausages

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sausages"

Collapse

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    I stumbled across a sausage shop just out the back on the North side of Oxford Street, I think it was down Marylebone Lane.

<Check Google Maps/> .........

Biggles Sausage Shop

Biggles Sausages

Looks like their website is somewhat dead/suspended, the shop however was open for business a couple of weeks back.

Morrocan Lamb, Wild boar, Spicey Italian, quite a few varieties.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    The only reason I want to relocate to DE is because of käsewurst......

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I'm going to overdose on snorkers tomorrow.
    Snorkers! Good Oh!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Place is fantastic, real high quality butcher shop.

Cooked up a couple last night, a 'sicilian' and a 'lucifer's matchstick' , both were top quality.

I'm going to overdose on snorkers tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I'm off round the sausage shop after work to stock up on a few for the weekend...

sausage menu

I'm bloody starving now.
    Didn't know that place existed. Might head there first thing in the morning to stock up for the BBQ

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Eating is cheating.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I wish somewhere other than Lidl sold square sausage in England, it's great.
    You could also try FarmFoods.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If that email gets sent. I know where I'm getting my next meal!!! MOO HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That is so wrong MF. Got any onions?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Never understood why the English have not taken on the lorne sausage, it truly is the superior spiced meat product.
    I wish somewhere other than Lidl sold square sausage in England, it's great.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'll have some Lorne Square Sausage!
    Never understood why the English have not taken on the lorne sausage, it truly is the superior spiced meat product.

I made 50kg of lorne every Tuesday for 5 years working in the butchers. That is 13 tonnes of the stuff I minced, mixed, minced again, blocked and cut. That's a lot of heart attacks.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well I just got back from the evening meal at CuLux (Currywurst Deluxe) where I had the Canzler Complett. A chilli sausage, thin chips (you can have them English style which is with salt and vinegar or even with Cheddar cheese baked on top) , a garlic dip with hot chilli and a salad. Quite filling.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    16 quid worth of sausages now chilling in the fridge.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    If that email gets sent. I know where I'm getting my next meal!!! MOO HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Coincidence: the picture from their flyer I made for the family the other day. I called it a sausage and mash volcano. Well, there's nothing new in the world.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I'm off round the sausage shop after work to stock up on a few for the weekend...

sausage menu

I'm bloody starving now.
    Mmmmmmmmm.............sausage_cat.pdf
    Gotta love those babies..............they are PURRfect!

IGMC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X