• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'll have some Lorne Square Sausage!
    Never understood why the English have not taken on the lorne sausage, it truly is the superior spiced meat product.

I made 50kg of lorne every Tuesday for 5 years working in the butchers. That is 13 tonnes of the stuff I minced, mixed, minced again, blocked and cut. That's a lot of heart attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Never understood why the English have not taken on the lorne sausage, it truly is the superior spiced meat product.
      I wish somewhere other than Lidl sold square sausage in England, it's great.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        If that email gets sent. I know where I'm getting my next meal!!! MOO HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That is so wrong MF. Got any onions?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I wish somewhere other than Lidl sold square sausage in England, it's great.
          You could also try FarmFoods.

HTH
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Eating is cheating.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

I'm off round the sausage shop after work to stock up on a few for the weekend...

sausage menu

I'm bloody starving now.
              Didn't know that place existed. Might head there first thing in the morning to stock up for the BBQ
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Place is fantastic, real high quality butcher shop.

Cooked up a couple last night, a 'sicilian' and a 'lucifer's matchstick' , both were top quality.

I'm going to overdose on snorkers tomorrow.

Comment

I'm going to overdose on snorkers tomorrow.
                  Snorkers! Good Oh!

Comment

The only reason I want to relocate to DE is because of käsewurst......

Comment

I stumbled across a sausage shop just out the back on the North side of Oxford Street, I think it was down Marylebone Lane.

<Check Google Maps/> .........

Biggles Sausage Shop

Biggles Sausages

Looks like their website is somewhat dead/suspended, the shop however was open for business a couple of weeks back.

Morrocan Lamb, Wild boar, Spicey Italian, quite a few varieties.
                      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                      X