• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you know who I am???"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Hey you used Poddled!!!

I've been using it for about 7 years now and am trying to get it into the OED, simply by using it a lot and seeing if it gets into popular parlance
    PLEASE tell me you got it from here

Other than that I have no idea who Pixie Lot is either, but it was nice of her to be friendly to her fans.
    I am happy to say that I "borrowed" it from you............ I don't actually know if its true.... but that is a good argument for "popular use"... If I am just using it then (no matter where I got it from) your cunning plan is working!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Poddled about doing the usual touristy stuff..... The Eye, Covent Garden etc....

!
    Hey you used Poddled!!!

I've been using it for about 7 years now and am trying to get it into the OED, simply by using it a lot and seeing if it gets into popular parlance
    PLEASE tell me you got it from here

Other than that I have no idea who Pixie Lot is either, but it was nice of her to be friendly to her fans.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm glad he had a good time. Nandos is still tulipe.
    And I have a family with a sprog.

HTH
    Oh sure.........and a huge virtual motorbike............and you've been headhunted for a janitor position..............and software that can be tweaked to produce any results you like....and a small end terrace in Hackney or some equally chav suburban craphole......and no personality...............and the list is endless.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Drewster I cannot believe you let your daughter make the choice!!!

She's got your number mate you're going to be running around after her and the missus for the next 20 years!!

I make the decisions in my house!

We would have gone to Giraffe
    MrsD.... and the 3 Drewsterettes...... are very nice...... they let me think I have an opinion.... and free will......

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

She's got your number mate you're going to be running around after her and the missus for the next 20 years!!

You tell lies too!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Because they come out fighting and take no prisoners?

Yeah... Thats right..... Well done.... One of your classic retorts that one!!! Sharp... Witty... Cutting....

How do you manage it!!!

<Aside> Poor sad little man.... </a>

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    No, it's because they are wet and smell of rotten cabbage.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Remind me again why do you call the worst, wettest evil kind of Tulips a SAS???"

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    My daughter chose Nandos not me........
    Mrs D: Right - which do you love best? Daddy or a Nandos?
    DD: Nandos, anytime.

Hard to come second place to chicken. Now it it was a Big Mac I'd understand!

Sounds like a good day. No idea who Pixie Lott is.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Anyway Nandos is tulipe.
    Tasteless battery farmed chicken which is why you need the strong, unsubtle sauces: to cover up the fact the chicken tastes of absolutely nothing.
    I refer you to my original post:
    .......its not my idea of a treat... but I am not 12.....
    1) Try to read my posts before you open your Tulip Trap
    2) Unlike you - I think of other people.... My daughter chose Nandos not me........

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    FFS Are you Suityou mark 2?
    Would you like to tell us how many sheets of paper you used for your bum afterwards.
    FFS.
    It took quite a few.... I was one of those wet, smelly ones that seem to hang around, a right irritation.... I remember distinctly cos the conversation was:
    MrsD (from bottom of stairs): "Hey Drewster - Hurry up your beer is ready"
    D: "Sorry I a having a bit of trouble"
    MrsD: "Oh you are not having a SAS are you!!! Oh FFS thats gonna take 'kin ages for the stench to clear.... and those bloody skid marks....... thats disgusting!!!

Remind me again why do you call the worst, wettest evil kind of Tulips a SAS???"

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I roasted a nice free range corn fed chicken yesterday. Lovely. Well worth the extra money.

Nandos is OKish. Chicken will not taste of anything though, it's just something to put the sauces on.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Isn't that the nature of chicken?
    Nah - a free-range chicken tastes of something. Also depends on its diet.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Battery farming is the best kind. Don't want those birds outside in the mud eating worms...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X