• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you know who I am???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    My daughter chose Nandos not me........
    Mrs D: Right - which do you love best? Daddy or a Nandos?
    DD: Nandos, anytime.

Hard to come second place to chicken. Now it it was a Big Mac I'd understand!

Sounds like a good day. No idea who Pixie Lott is.

Comment

Remind me again why do you call the worst, wettest evil kind of Tulips a SAS???"
      Because they come out fighting and take no prisoners?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        No, it's because they are wet and smell of rotten cabbage.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yeah... Thats right..... Well done.... One of your classic retorts that one!!! Sharp... Witty... Cutting....

How do you manage it!!!

<Aside> Poor sad little man.... </a>

Comment

Drewster I cannot believe you let your daughter make the choice!!!

She's got your number mate you're going to be running around after her and the missus for the next 20 years!!

I make the decisions in my house!

We would have gone to Giraffe
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

She's got your number mate you're going to be running around after her and the missus for the next 20 years!!

You tell lies too!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

MrsD.... and the 3 Drewsterettes...... are very nice...... they let me think I have an opinion.... and free will......

Comment

I'm glad he had a good time. Nandos is still tulipe.
                  And I have a family with a sprog.

HTH
                  Oh sure.........and a huge virtual motorbike............and you've been headhunted for a janitor position..............and software that can be tweaked to produce any results you like....and a small end terrace in Hackney or some equally chav suburban craphole......and no personality...............and the list is endless.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Poddled about doing the usual touristy stuff..... The Eye, Covent Garden etc....

!
                    Hey you used Poddled!!!

I've been using it for about 7 years now and am trying to get it into the OED, simply by using it a lot and seeing if it gets into popular parlance
                    PLEASE tell me you got it from here

Other than that I have no idea who Pixie Lot is either, but it was nice of her to be friendly to her fans.
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                      Hey you used Poddled!!!

I've been using it for about 7 years now and am trying to get it into the OED, simply by using it a lot and seeing if it gets into popular parlance
                      PLEASE tell me you got it from here

Other than that I have no idea who Pixie Lot is either, but it was nice of her to be friendly to her fans.
                      I am happy to say that I "borrowed" it from you............ I don't actually know if its true.... but that is a good argument for "popular use"... If I am just using it then (no matter where I got it from) your cunning plan is working!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X