• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Don't need another Heroes"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Sorry. Sylar is there - he's just "changed" and it is truely bizarre. Anyway its all up on the NBC website to watch and read.
    Or not, it's taken me 12 months(at least) to get round to watching S1.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Not too many spoilers please...
    Sorry. Sylar is there - he's just "changed" and it is truely bizarre. Anyway its all up on the NBC website to watch and read.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Didn't watch much of S4, The lack of Sylar kinda put me off. Though I'd like to know what happened to Matt - did he really die? I suppose I'll have to go to the NBC site and watch it.
    Not too many spoilers please...

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    S1 is brilliant. S2 got mauled by the writers' strike. S3 got better although not as good, S4 is recorded in HD on my HD recorder waiting for time to watch.

Push through S2, if you're a fan it's worth it.
    Didn't watch much of S4, The lack of Sylar kinda put me off. Though I'd like to know what happened to Matt - did he really die? I suppose I'll have to go to the NBC site and watch it.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary View Post
    I was warning you that it's not very good, what did you think I meant?
    Really, so who's the c**t? Me or you?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What do you think I'm talking about?
    I was warning you that it's not very good, what did you think I meant?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Don't say you weren't warned, c**t.
    Oooh, who's a brave boy?
    Eh?
    What do you think I'm talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Oooh, who's a brave boy?
    Eh?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oooh, who's a brave boy?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Look, if I wanted to watch "Breaking Bad" or whatever the f**k it's called I would do. At the moment I'm watching Heroes and will form my own opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Stop now and watch Breaking Bad instead if you haven't seen it yet.
    Look, if I wanted to watch "Breaking Bad" or whatever the f**k it's called I would do. At the moment I'm watching Heroes and will form my own opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Completed S1 of Heroes last night. Enjoyed it. S2 is waiting at home so will check that out this weekend.
    Stop now and watch Breaking Bad instead if you haven't seen it yet.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Completed S1 of Heroes last night. Enjoyed it. S2 is waiting at home so will check that out this weekend.
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    Err. You might want to "cash in" right now and stop there...
    S1 is brilliant. S2 got mauled by the writers' strike. S3 got better although not as good, S4 is recorded in HD on my HD recorder waiting for time to watch.

Push through S2, if you're a fan it's worth it.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    Err. You might want to "cash in" right now and stop there...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Having inspected the end of the last episode: "To be Continued"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X