• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dimbleby

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dimbleby"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Emily Maitlis, not so hot up close mind.
    Mmmmmmmmm - From some angles she looks a bit Drag Queeny...... but from others she looks OK......

but she is not there to be eye-candy.... she is a serious journalist............

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Which one is she?
    Emily Maitlis, not so hot up close mind.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Paxo's back now, quick SS&S then Jeremy.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Which one is she?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Emily is still going too, I preferred the dress she had on last night though.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I watched ITV, it all seemed more sane and calmer.

Sometimes it's what you do with your budget rather than how much you get to spend.
    I liked the BBC, except the feeds were generally crappy... but that's maybe not their fault?

The swingometer has just got stupid now, and all that CGI stuff where they walk inside N.10 etc. However the big touch-screen is quite nice. Is it real, or more like a weather display where the operators have to work from a monitor to see what to touch?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    What a trooper. Working straight from 10pm (plus prep time before) to 9am, now back on again 2 hours later.

The people who filled in were a comedy act, like they'd never been on TV before.
    Aye. I was thinking that earlier.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I watched ITV, it all seemed more sane and calmer.

Sometimes it's what you do with your budget rather than how much you get to spend.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Dimblebore for PM !!

He's ex-Bullingdon Club so ideally qualified for the job.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    What a trooper. Working straight from 10pm (plus prep time before) to 9am, now back on again 2 hours later.

The people who filled in were a comedy act, like they'd never been on TV before.
    I was about to post a Dimbleby thread!

Go to bed, your eyes look like piss holes in the snow.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic Dimbleby

Dimbleby

Working...
X