• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'king 'ell - it's cold!"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    He could've meant the Derbyshire Dales...
    Oooops

They've even got their own council.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    What happened to that forecast of warmer weather over the weekend?

It was another one of those Labour Lies wasn't it.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The temperature is into double figures now!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I'm going to have a bowl of soup to warm me up. It's freezing here...
    T'sun is shining here in Swindon!

It's still a tuliphole though...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I'm going to have a bowl of soup to warm me up. It's freezing here...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I did

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Don't tell 'em your name Pike!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh Jesus Christ!!! The image!!!
    You love a bit of it! You

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ive just put a heater on in my home office, its a bit chilly.

Alternatively, I could actually put some clothes on that might be a better idea.
    Oh Jesus Christ!!! The image!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I went for a cycle ride yesterday and momentarily thought about putting on gloves. As it turned out it wasn't too bad.
    This was at 5:20 this morning.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ive just put a heater on in my home office, its a bit chilly.

Alternatively, I could actually put some clothes on that might be a better idea.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    One of the perms has just rung facilities to get them to turn the heating up in the office.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    It was absolutely freezing on my bike this morning and we also had a hailstorm over the weekend. Yuk.
    I went for a cycle ride yesterday and momentarily thought about putting on gloves. As it turned out it wasn't too bad.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    It was absolutely freezing on my bike this morning and we also had a hailstorm over the weekend. Yuk.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    l

The Yorkshire Dales (also known as The Dales) ... lies within the historic county boundaries of Yorkshire, though it spans the ceremonial counties of North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Cumbria. Most of the area falls within the Yorkshire Dales National Park, created in 1954, and now one of the fifteen National parks of Britain.

The Peak District is an upland area in central and northern England, lying mainly in northern Derbyshire, but also covering parts of Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Staffordshire, and South and West Yorkshire.

The Snake Pass is the name given to the higher reaches of the A57 road where it crosses the Peak District between Manchester and Sheffield in the north of England.

Edale (pronounced /ˈiːdeɪl/) is a small Derbyshire village and Civil parish in the Peak District, in the Midlands of England.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X