• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it unreasonable...."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    MF,

'They had the air ambulance in as well. So good job I hadnt posted, as I'm fairly certain it would have kicked off a debate about 'What type of helicopter it was ' and whether it could fly in volcanic ash',

did it have a gearbox ?

Milan.
    Of course it did.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    MF,

'They had the air ambulance in as well. So good job I hadnt posted, as I'm fairly certain it would have kicked off a debate about 'What type of helicopter it was ' and whether it could fly in volcanic ash',

did it have a gearbox ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Not as unreasonable as thinking "I hope the f**ker who caused this has died a horrible death!"...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I spent two hours playing Poker on my Iphone. I couldnt even spend the time posting tulipe on here as I didnt have any reception!!!

They had the air ambulance in as well. So good job I hadnt posted, as I'm fairly certain it would have kicked off a debate about 'What type of helicopter it was ' and whether it could fly in volcanic ash.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    ...and people who follow too close, pratting about with their mobile phones, failing to indicate and generally being Audi-driving or white van driving cocks who think they have the right to arrive at their destination two seconds before someone else on the motorway.
    I think you missed my point... never mind...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    To shout 'Learn to f**king drive you twats!' when you pass at the people standing alongside of the hard shoulder who have been caused a massive car accident on the motorway and caused you so sit in a massive traffic jam on the M25 for 2 hours!!!

Is this unreasonable behaviour?

"pass by" did you mean ?

"alongside the" did you mean?

"who have caused" did you mean?

YANBU, by the way

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Normally these accidents are caused by stupid winkers shouting things at people out of the window instead of concentrating on their driving IMO.
    ...and people who follow too close, pratting about with their mobile phones, failing to indicate and generally being Audi-driving or white van driving cocks who think they have the right to arrive at their destination two seconds before someone else on the motorway.

And don't get me started on the fooking caravans.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    MF,

'To shout 'Learn to f**king drive you twats!' when you pass at the people standing alongside of the hard shoulder who have been caused a massive car accident on the motorway and caused '

can you say that in English pls.

Besides, how can there be crashes on the M25, cars aren't going fast enough to crash, everytime I've been on there they've had a 40 in place

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    To shout 'Learn to f**king drive you twats!' when you pass at the people standing alongside of the hard shoulder who have been caused a massive car accident on the motorway and caused you so sit in a massive traffic jam on the M25 for 2 hours!!!

I must say that although I know it's unreasonable, I have to fight the urge to do the same...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yes, stop rubbernecking and drive - moron.
    WCMS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Not as unreasonable as thinking "I hope the f**ker who caused this has died a horrible death!"...
    I swear I saw Jamie Oliver at the scene with a spatula! I dont think he was cooking though!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Normally these accidents are caused by stupid w*nkers shouting things at people out of the window instead of concentrating on their driving IMO.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Yes, stop rubbernecking and drive - moron.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

If it's you?

Yeah probably.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X