• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Swindon

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Swindon"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    2. Why not just relocate to Swinden for the duration of your contract?
    "Swinden is a small village and civil parish in the Craven district of North Yorkshire, England"

High Wycombe to Swinden is quite a long commute.
    Perhaps you meant Swindon, like the OP said ?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Bearing in mind this sockie isn't very clever, isn't very amusing coupled with the fact a recently banned (again) member vowed to come back again with a new name I think I have it in my mind who it is...

Even ATW's sockies were a little better than this......

It's not one of his.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Assuming you are not a sockpuppet....

1. Where is Hi Wycombe? I've heard of High Wycombe, but please enlighten me to where Hi Wycombe is so that I can best tell you how to get to Swinden.

However, I do believe you a sockpuppet of some type and I would like to claim some Chutney points please.
    You can't claim Chutney points for that. You gotta commit to a decision. You can't papmer to his post for 3 lines and then deny his existence in the last one and claim you spotted it.... That's like answering every decision with Yes, no and I don't know all at once....

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Swati View Post
    I have possibility of a roll.

I was wondering if anyone has any information. Is it nice? In particular
    I would also like informations on the best way to commute from Hi Wycombe.
    Assuming you are not a sockpuppet....

1. Where is Hi Wycombe? I've heard of High Wycombe, but please enlighten me to where Hi Wycombe is so that I can best tell you how to get to Swinden.

However, I do believe you a sockpuppet of some type and I would like to claim some Chutney points please.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Bearing in mind this sockie isn't very clever, isn't very amusing coupled with the fact a recently banned (again) member vowed to come back again with a new name I think I have it in my mind who it is...

Even ATW's sockies were a little better than this......

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Are you the contractor that got binned off at Churcy's place ?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Fail.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    3/10

Must try harder.
    Not even close -50/10...

Stupid moron told us in his last post that he had secured a 'roll' [sic] and now he has a possibility of a 'roll'

Not funny, not clever... just boring tedious and sh*t.....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    3/10

Must try harder.
    WHS - if you are going to be a sockie... FFS put some effort in.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    3/10

Must try harder.

Leave a comment:

• Swati
    started a topic Swindon

Swindon

I have possibility of a roll.

I was wondering if anyone has any information. Is it nice? In particular
    I would also like informations on the best way to commute from Hi Wycombe.

Working...
X