• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Telegraph Vote Match"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And no AndyW options either. Bleeding amateurs!!
    He'd have been liberal.

Well his mum was....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    UKIP, Lib, Con, Green. I was 'open minded' about a lot of the questions though.
    And no AndyW options either. Bleeding amateurs!!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    UKIP, Lib, Con, Green. I was 'open minded' about a lot of the questions though.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Get him lads! It's a labour supporter!!!!
    As long as he pays his IR35 tax and doesn't expect to earn more than £40K without paying the rest in tax and NI, that's fine by me.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Just passing through. Guess I have to go dig out Gordon B. badge.

Labour: 48%
    Liberal Democrats: 46%
    Conservative Party: 39%
    British National Party: 18%
    Get him lads! It's a labour supporter!!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Conservative 60%
    Liberal Democrats 29%
    Labour 13%

Seems accurate enough!

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    Just passing through. Guess I have to go dig out Gordon B. badge.

Labour: 48%
    Liberal Democrats: 46%
    Conservative Party: 39%
    British National Party: 18%

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Some of the questions are too vague to answer in any meaningful way. For example, "People convicted of crimes who were not born in this country should be deported."

Are they saying that somebody born in the Republic of Ireland who gets done for careless driving should be deported? What about an eighteen-year-old, born to English parents while they were living in France, having lived here since he was six months old, who gets done for smack dealing - should he be deported to France? Or how about a seventy-year-old who moved here from, say, the West Indies when he was twenty, founded and ran a successful business for forty-five years, then gets done for causing criminal damage to his neighbour's leylandii in an overheated boundary dispute?
    I don't think you're being asked to try all possible future cases on the spot, just give a general opinion. In my opinion, generally, a crime has a punishment, and a foreigner should get the same as a native. So I have no trouble answering NO to that. Doesn't mean no never ever in any circumstance, just no, not as a general rule.

I don't know what my BNP score would have been, because I didn't select it as a possibility.

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Some of the questions are too vague to answer in any meaningful way.
    WHS.

According to the results (having done the extra 5 questions), I'm more in line with the BNP than the Conservatives.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Liberal Democrats: 65%
    Green Party: 54%
    Conservative Party: 54%
    Labour Party: 48%
    British National Party: 44%
    UK Independence Party: 43%

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    70% BNP
    56% UKIP
    31% Conservative

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Conservative Party: 72%
    UK Independence Party: 59%
    British National Party: 54%
    Liberal Democrats: 39%
    Labour Party: 24%
    Green Party: 20%

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I bet all your mugs are chipped..... two of them are under your bed growing penecillin.... a third is in the bathroom next to the bog 1/2 filled with cold coffee and topped up with splashed back Pish....... and the one on your bedside table is full of screwed up tissues......
    Why would I be staying at AtW's bedsit?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Scottish National Party: 55%
    Liberal Democrats: 51%
    Conservative Party: 49%
    Scottish Green Party: 49%
    Labour Party: 45%

Strange cos I'm definitley not a nationalist

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Similar to this?
    It's the same mob, they've just managed to get the Torygraph to host their meaningless questions and give them some free publicity - oh, and the chance to harvest a load of email addresses for their mailing list.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X