• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've found a new site"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    They are up in arms over Frankies recipe for pumpkin soup!

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    It's not a CUK trip, it's plan D.

Yep, get clued up while you still have electricity you can afford.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I don't usually go on CUK holidays as I am posting from company machine. But I would not be in favour of this kind of trip.
    It's not a CUK trip, it's plan D.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I don't usually go on CUK holidays as I am posting from company machine. But I would not be in favour of this kind of trip.

Leave a comment:

• SlimRick
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    <Dragon's Den style>

I don't feel comfortable in winding up those who are down on their luck and possibly not in a fit state mentally to deal with it. As it doesn't sit well with my general beliefs I'm therefore gonna declare myself out

</DD style>

Agreed - one of the few sections of the community that I don't feel comfortable taking the mickey out of. I would imagine it's surprisingly easy to end up in a situation like this in the US with things the way they are.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    <Dragon's Den style>

I don't feel comfortable in winding up those who are down on their luck and possibly not in a fit state mentally to deal with it. As it doesn't sit well with my general beliefs I'm therefore gonna declare myself out

</DD style>
    That's the reason that Mumsnet won't come over and savage us...

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm in.

Created a poster called Frankie Boyle and started a thread called Piss or Poo - How do you cover the smell?
    <Dragon's Den style>

</DD style>

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    They've even got a poetry section that would do our own AlfredJPruffock proud. Can't say I'm big on poetry myself, but what I read of this one seemed okay.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm in.

Created a poster called Frankie Boyle and started a thread called Piss or Poo - How do you cover the smell?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Libraries tend to be warm, dry, free, and offer Internet access.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Whs

Do homeless people have broadband??????
    Use public libraries most likely

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Whs

Do homeless people have broadband??????

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
    Are they all posting from their iphones in starbucks
    Why not join and ask?

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    Are they all posting from their iphones in starbucks

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Living in a Tent City has to be the best name for a forum ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X