• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: AOTN - Banned?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "AOTN - Banned?"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Oh, I would.

Especially when I ban RH again for picking on me.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    From the development server:

NotAllThere
    Sin Binned

It looks like this is possible by creating the appropriate usergroups. However I don't know whether admin and the mods want to be bothered with the additional step of selecting the appropriate usergroup from a dropdown menu when imposing a ban (bin?).
    Oh, I would.

Especially when I ban RH again for picking on me.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I quite like the mystery.
    Oh you tease!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Maybe we (that'd be you Mods and Admin as opposed to us) should call the 24hr bans - Sin Binned - that way we will know the poster will be back.
    I quite like the mystery.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

NotAllThere
    Sin Binned

It looks like this is possible by creating the appropriate usergroups. However I don't know whether admin and the mods want to be bothered with the additional step of selecting the appropriate usergroup from a dropdown menu when imposing a ban (bin?).
    I'm fine with that.
    So is NAT officially the first to be banned on the new server?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sin Binned for 1-3 days
    Banned for longer temporary
    Binned for permanent.
    and Bunned for losing a

NotAllThere
    Sin Binned

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I guess it's back to footy/handbags/ what I had for lunch/ look how rich I am/ topics
    You could always start a "Look what an impoverished twunt I am" thread for balance.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Nothing in that thread appears to warrant a banning - It looks like the herd mentality at it again & and mods/admins only too happy to accomodate.

I guess it's back to footy/handbags/ what I had for lunch/ look how rich I am/ topics
    Try harder

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Nothing in that thread appears to warrant a banning - It looks like the herd mentality at it again & and mods/admins only too happy to accomodate.

Actually, you wouldn't know just by reading the thread now as RH deleted some of his posts which were in bad taste, he said.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

I was not around either, but even I have picked up on the fact that he was being a twep about someone who had died from a long and painful illness.
    I believe the post have been removed

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think we should have "Banned to Infinity and beyond"
    Sounds better than mine, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Are you volunteering to try it out?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I had two massive bets from a couple of new posters calling themselves Mr ShhGuru and a Mr Clement Atlee on the next banning.

We are presently investigating.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X