• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thats it I'm walking!"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It's not the post thats the problem. Stick around a little and you will understand soon
    I have decided to stay. As someone pointed out it's best to keep invoicing. And as I know Northern Monkey has a real problem with me and my rate, I'm going to continue invoicing and posting.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If you do not like the work and if you can afford to walk, then walk. Or else find another contract and then walk. Simples.

To posters who are complaining about this post, at least it's on topic!
    It's not the post thats the problem. Stick around a little and you will understand soon

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    They didnt want a developer, they wanted a ******* admin.
    Smile and invoice.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    If you do not like the work and if you can afford to walk, then walk. Or else find another contract and then walk. Simples.

To posters who are complaining about this post, at least it's on topic!

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    F L O U N C E by MF !!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    New mods... Please can you move this post to the 'Does anyone actually give a flying ****' section! Thank you.....
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    New mods... Please can you move this post to the 'Someone in here actually gives a toss' section! Thank you.....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Does this mean your post count here will increase or decrease?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Three weeks, "Thats it I'm walking! "

Jeez, I hope they find a professional soon.

No wonder Bob is doing so well.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Will you clean those stains on the curtains before you go?

Leave a comment:

• wingnut
    replied
    Screw this. Three weeks into a 'development' contract. Havent done a single piece of development, but have spent three weeks looking through *******, files, copied and pasted reports and directories collating what they have done in the past and what they dont do. Another 3 weeks of that at least!!!

can you invoice? then no problem? us on the bench cannot invoice.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Screw this. Three weeks into a 'development' contract. Havent done a single piece of development, but have spent three weeks looking through *******, files, copied and pasted reports and directories collating what they have done in the past and what they dont do. Another 3 weeks of that at least!!!

My goodness, what an angry young man you are.

Just think of the money.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Smack your project leader
    WHS. Hopefully you won't be able to post from the police station and we'll have a nice peaceful afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied

Ouch I did not see it was already 3 weeks. Well congratulations for your longest contract in your history.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied

Smack your project leader

Leave a comment:

Working...
X