• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stating the obvious thread"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    - There are some people in the world that do not read the Daily Mail, this is not because they are an immigrant and too poor or stupid to take value in the material, it is simply that they believe it is a big pile of biggoted, right-wing, middle England, anti-immigrant, racist, misogynist, homophobic, anti-intellectual, sanctimonious pile of tripe. Others may have a very different opinion and believe it represents society at large and how it could be improved.
    For the record, I don't believe that the Daily Mail is "middle England".

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCE2 of Darkness
    With a hook screw sticking out of it?
    thats a hanus

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I thought you were Lenny Henry? Oh, I'm quite disappointed.

Anyway, one thing's for sure: I am like my avatar, I like the Police and the mentally unwell, I've had andyW's mum (she was my Brazillian cleaner's mum), I too like cooking, I have a (soon to be ex) wife who's sense of entitlement is as large as one of Dodgy Agent's talk-up-a-contract exaggerations ( ), I was almost a millionaire but won't be for a fracking long time now, I read the Daily Mail online for more pictures of fit Brazillian cleaners, I wish my arse wasn't as hairy as HABs and in actual fact, a CD tray does make a bloody good cup holder.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Also the lion never strays too far from the zebra

Wise words

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    What I mean is even the slightest crumb can be food to a rat. I just made that up, think I'll use that again.
    Also the lion never strays too far from the zebra

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Send me a PM if you like, I'm not pointing out how liberal I am, I'm merely slightly surprised how naive some people (you included) can be towards a public internet forum. In traditional CUK fashion I therefore created a thread intended with a light hearted poking at this point and teasing of those that usually give as good as they receive, no offence intended.

The weekend is nearly upon us all and given the hysteria on several threads over the last few days it seems several people (not aimed at you this time) could do with some TLC time IMO.
    What I mean is even the slightest crumb can be food to a rat. I just made that up, think I'll use that again.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Chef, I think you are missing the point, quite happy to discuss in a PM rather than a pointless argument for you to demontrate how liberal you are for the benefit of the CUK trannies.
    Send me a PM if you like, I'm not pointing out how liberal I am, I'm merely slightly surprised how naive some people (you included) can be towards a public internet forum. In traditional CUK fashion I therefore created a thread intended with a light hearted poking at this point and teasing of those that usually give as good as they receive, no offence intended.

The weekend is nearly upon us all and given the hysteria on several threads over the last few days it seems several people (not aimed at you this time) could do with some TLC time IMO.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    It's true, I've seen it.

No, hang on a minute, that's not right.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Chef, I think you are missing the point, quite happy to discuss in a PM rather than a pointless argument for you to demontrate how liberal you are for the benefit of the CUK trannies.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    But, but, but, ..... I am a BLOKE and I do have a HAIRY ARSE.
    It's true, I've seen it.

No, hang on a minute, that's not right.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    sorry the sentences are a bit long for you, perhaps I should have started with a "IMMIGRANTS READ CUK !!!!" to get your attention then go on to spout tripe about the cost of their houses and how by writing in this forum you give way to millions of hardcore eastern european hackers to steal your ID's, your jobs and get taxed for it.. I'll try harder next time.
    Hang on, one minute you are telling us that you look nothing like your av, now you are having a go at the only person here who does look like his

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    sorry the sentences are a bit long for you, perhaps I should have started with a "IMMIGRANTS READ CUK !!!!" to get your attention then go on to spout tripe about the cost of their houses and how by writing in this forum you give way to millions of hardcore eastern european hackers to steal your ID's, your jobs and get taxed for it.. I'll try harder next time.
    What's rattled your cage?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    But, but, but, ..... I am a BLOKE and I do have a HAIRY ARSE.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    WHS.

Yawn.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Whatever.
    WHS.

Yawn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X