• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Auto Asphyxiation?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Auto Asphyxiation?"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    I think this thread should be deleted - it may give AtW ideas.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Even god logs into CUK Churchill. He's reading your every comment!
    and God can even see who is reading anonymously (AtW, take heed).

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    What I don't get it how bored you have to be to choke yourself, stick an orange in your mouth and have a thomas.

I mean, is it, after you've posted 15000 times on a word game on a bulletin board you think. Yeah done that, bored now, I'm off down to Burtons for a tie and Sainsbury's to the fruit and veg stand!?!
    Why not have a go, report back or not...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    What I don't get it how bored you have to be to choke yourself, stick an orange in your mouth and have a thomas.

I mean, is it, after you've posted 15000 times on a word game on a bulletin board you think. Yeah done that, bored now, I'm off down to Burtons for a tie and Sainsbury's to the fruit and veg stand!?!
    Maybe he completed farmville and had nothing interesting to put as a status update.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Not really, how can the dead be embarrassed?
    I'm sure Hutchence is dead embarrassed.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Even the 100% man-made sky pixie logs into CUK Churchill. He's reading your every comment!
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Have you ever tried? Come on you can tell us.

Or is it only for the likes of the famous and Sasguru?
    OK, I want to put on record right now that I have never done this, ever, honest.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Even god logs into CUK Churchill. He's reading your every comment!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    FFS, has no one though of the impact on house prices in the area?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Ah, the Hutchence or the Elvis. I'd say the Elvis is less embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    Shouldn't Kristian Digby be up for a Darwin award?
    Shouldn't we wait for the outcome of the autopsy for this?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    As opposed to popping your clogs whilst straining a bit too hard on the bog?
    Ah, the Hutchence or the Elvis. I'd say the Elvis is less embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    That has got to be one of the most embarrasing ways to go...popping your cork while cracking one off!

Leave a comment:

• TiroFijo
    replied
    Shouldn't Kristian Digby be up for a Darwin award?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X