• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Auto Asphyxiation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Not really, how can the dead be embarrassed?
    I'm sure Hutchence is dead embarrassed.

Comment

What I don't get it how bored you have to be to choke yourself, stick an orange in your mouth and have a thomas.

I mean, is it, after you've posted 15000 times on a word game on a bulletin board you think. Yeah done that, bored now, I'm off down to Burtons for a tie and Sainsbury's to the fruit and veg stand!?!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        What I don't get it how bored you have to be to choke yourself, stick an orange in your mouth and have a thomas.

I mean, is it, after you've posted 15000 times on a word game on a bulletin board you think. Yeah done that, bored now, I'm off down to Burtons for a tie and Sainsbury's to the fruit and veg stand!?!
        Maybe he completed farmville and had nothing interesting to put as a status update.

HTH

Comment

Why not have a go, report back or not...

Comment

Even god logs into CUK Churchill. He's reading your every comment!
            and God can even see who is reading anonymously (AtW, take heed).
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I think this thread should be deleted - it may give AtW ideas.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X