• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ITIL V3 Service Management Plus Foundation"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    A course? For the ITIL Foundation?

I spent a couple of hours on Google searching for variations on "free ITIL download" and a couple of evenings reading what I found. Then I sat and passed the exam.

(I only do brain surgery on Tuesdays, BTW)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You are too late Wilmslow, everyone else has got "ITL V5 PRE-ALPHA build 142" by now, hurry up or you'll be left behind...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Are you a permie now or something? If you are a contractor you wont have an employer???
    He's one of Morrison's finest...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Yep, employer paying.

Just means a week of larding in London
    Are you a permie now or something? If you are a contractor you wont have an employer???

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Oh Dear.

You've been had, son.

You only need to go on a 3 day course - you're paying a lot more and getting the same exam.

But if your employer is paying for it - enjoy...
    Yep, employer paying.

Just means a week of larding in London

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    If you'd asked on here I would have recommended Sysop* They are excellent and you can retake the exam for free if you fail (although you should pass Foundation if you've been paying attention).

*I have no connection with Sysop other than I'll be taking the Bridging course with them once I get a contract...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Oh Dear.

You've been had, son.

You only need to go on a 3 day course - you're paying a lot more and getting the same exam.

But if your employer is paying for it - enjoy...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Any good?

Booked on a 5 day course for this.......

Means that if Foundation is passed I will be put through the advanced.

Given that I am looking at going back to contracting, is this worth having?
    Oh Alistair, have you c_ocked up again?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    What???

Foundation is a 3 day course - there is no 'Advanced' course - there are various Intermediates and the Expert course. You need more than 5 days for that lot.

What on earth have you booked on?

Ah - someone's sold you a cheap V2 course, haven't they? The one that's ending 'Spring 2010'...

Note: no they haven't - I've found the course - you're paying twice the amount for a 'normal' 3 day course???
    Last edited by cojak; 23 February 2010, 15:09.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic ITIL V3 Service Management Plus Foundation

ITIL V3 Service Management Plus Foundation

Any good?

Booked on a 5 day course for this.......

Means that if Foundation is passed I will be put through the advanced.

Given that I am looking at going back to contracting, is this worth having?

Working...
X