• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gordon Brown is a big Bully"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Does this mean that nobody has complained to her organisation of being bullied by Brown?
    There were complaints coming from the office but Brown was not named.

I just cannot see people who have got to that level of politics suddenly struggling with the heat of the kitchen then all phoning the same hotline and claiming they were working with the prime minister.

I can accept the stuff in the guardian as very probably true, but not this stuff, the woman struggled with the question and looked a total idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    She was on Radio 4 this morning and admitted that they forward on users of the service to a legal company if the acts of bullying are thought to be illegal, that company is owned by her husband.

Few people wrote in to say that they felt the charity were drumming up business when they tried to use it, in one case her husband turned up at someone's door at night to ask for money although she claimed that they never went through the charity in the first contact.

It all sounded very dodgy.
    Does this mean that nobody has complained to her organisation of being bullied by Brown?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    [QUOTE] in one case her husband turned up at someone's door at night to ask for money although she claimed that they never went through the charity
    /QUOTE]

Nah thats just standard practice nowadays they are probably both ex coppers.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    It's amusing to see Pravda spinning for all its worth - they've even ressurrected Toenails who has already written 3 blog posts about it.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    PR win by some bint that most defiantly I would not be surprised if that the "National Bullying Helpline Charity" once investigated was running more or less for the benefit of the founders.

Still think browns a twunt though.

Edit: Instead of going on TV to say how much of a bully Brown is do you think that woman should...I don't know file her charity return that is 206 days overdue

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk...idiaryNumber=0
    She was on Radio 4 this morning and admitted that they forward on users of the service to a legal company if the acts of bullying are thought to be illegal, that company is owned by her husband.

Few people wrote in to say that they felt the charity were drumming up business when they tried to use it, in one case her husband turned up at someone's door at night to ask for money although she claimed that they never went through the charity in the first contact.

It all sounded very dodgy.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    PR win by some bint that most defiantly I would not be surprised if that the "National Bullying Helpline Charity" once investigated was running more or less for the benefit of the founders.

Edit: Instead of going on TV to say how much of a bully Brown is do you think that woman should...I don't know file her charity return that is 206 days overdue

Income < 2K Overdue accounts
    Embarrassed the snot goblin

Sounds like someone is going to have a visit this week

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied

Last edited by Sockpuppet; 21 February 2010, 21:45.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Iron Condor View Post
    the electorate knows we need a cool head to steer us through this economic crisis.
    Ah.
    :searching high and low smilie:
    :cannot find one,what we going to do smilie:
    Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 21 February 2010, 21:37.

Leave a comment:

• Iron Condor
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I reckon a PM who takes no tulip might get the popular vote in the current climate of soft pansies. Plus, GB's probably quite stressed right now...

Next.
    Maybe if we were in an all out war then that might be a postive attribute.

But the electorate knows we need a cool head to steer us through this economic crisis.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Just imagine him naked.
    Or in a nappy on a rocking horse.

like this

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is that how he bullies people... "I'm not going to hit you. I'm going to undress".
    I GIVE IN - I'LL BORROW ANOTHER £100 billion. (attributed to Darling)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Just imagine him naked.
    Is that how he bullies people... "I'm not going to hit you. I'm going to undress".

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Just imagine him naked.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I reckon a PM who takes no tulip might get the popular vote in the current climate of soft pansies. Plus, GB's probably quite stressed right now...

Next.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    started a topic Gordon Brown is a big Bully

Gordon Brown is a big Bully

Coweringslinky

Looks like both main parties are doing their best to throw the next election. Clegg anyone?

Working...
X