• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Valentines

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Valentines"

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCE2 of Darkness
    FTFY
    I have you know I'm quite capable of injuring myself should the opportunity arise!

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    In the pursuit of equality I'm waiting for some busty brunette to sweep me off my feet.

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied
    If you want to impress your missus and be a tightwad at the same time, tell her you did this artwork for her rather than get her something.

Give her the coordinates 51.371137,-1.780214 for google maps satelite view.

Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    That's good. But this is New York I'm talking about not Essex...
    Corn fed and aged for at least 6 weeks, mmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Is that a euphemism?
    That's good. But this is New York I'm talking about not Essex...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm in the Bah Humbug camp but Morten's would be nice (do they still 'explain' the food to you?).
    They do! Took em about 10 minutes - I think perhaps the best fillet steak I've ever eaten. He was so serious as well, we just sat and smiled.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    Sunday evening I'll be dressed as Spock enjoying my first Cologne carnival
    I dread to think what a 'Cologne carnival' is, but my advice is keep your eyes shut or it is gonna sting.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    do Germans do Valentines??

hmm better buy some choc's just in case

Sunday evening I'll be dressed as Spock enjoying my first Cologne carnival

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Moonpigged a card to myself as I'm on the mainland and they don't have it here AFAIK.
    Good verbing.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Moonpigged a card to myself as I'm on the mainland and they don't have it here AFAIK.

Just hope she doesn't 'do the post' before I get home.

Table booked for Sun night.

Nearly dropped myself in it by getting tix for Wales/Scotland on the Sat completely forgetting that it was this weekend.

I don't think we're doing pressies but I should probably check.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    As SY02 is obviously a fairly perceptive and intelligent lady...... How on earth did she become SY02?? Rohypnol?
    desperation?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Unless the useless agent gets a response back about the gig then we will be doing nowt.
    If I get it then we will go for a nice Indian and champers

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Edit : SY02 says I am an arse
    As SY02 is obviously a fairly perceptive and intelligent lady...... How on earth did she become SY02?? Rohypnol?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I was once in a bar in the city on 12th Feb and this *really* hot girl in a well fitting trouser suit walked up to me and asked:

"so what are you doing for valentines day?"

It was only after she left that the friend I was with pointed out I was supposed to answer "you"

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Difficult as SY02's parents are the only ones who babysit and it's also their anniversary.

There is a nice Indian restaurant I wanted to take SY02 to in Stopsley. If I can get sitters Saturday night then we can go 'early'.

If this is a question about what would I get SY02 then I can only say it would be 'worn underneath' and I don't want to talk about it.

HTH

Edit : SY02 says I am an arse.
    The things you do for a shag eh...

btw real men don't bother

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X