• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Decent Dishwasher for under £300"

Collapse

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    Actually I should correct what I said, we have had a Siemens for the past 7 years, but I think they are just another name for Bosch - they come out of the same factory.
    Correct, as do Neff. We've had a Bosch and a Siemens D/W's and both have been excellent.

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Bosch are good - we've had ours for 7 years, can't remember how much it cost though.
    Actually I should correct what I said, we have had a Siemens for the past 7 years, but I think they are just another name for Bosch - they come out of the same factory.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Er, the wife?
    That's way morte than 300 quid. Stick with the diswasher option as it doesn't moan about doing it's job and you don't have to buy in dresses and the likes!

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    I had an indesit which was rubbish, noisey, pots would come out dirty sometimes (even on max wash) and never fully dry. I was glad when It broke tbh.

Bought a Hotpoint which is almost silent, always clean always dry.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Don't have one
    You should be able to pick up a cheap one on the internet. If you get a good one it'll cook as well.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Jardon
    replied
    Miele

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I've got a Hotpoint dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer all bought 10 years ago when we moved house and all are still going strong.

I was going to replace each with an expensive swinky German brand as they failed but no need.

On the basis that Miele products cost 3x as much they'd have to last 30 years to get the same value, if you're over 50 I'd say it's more cost effective to get a Hotpoint.
    I bought our Miele dishwasher for £340, brand new a couple of years ago. It was just after a new model had replaced ours. It is the base model (no fancy lights or extra buttons) but does the business A1 everytime. Shop around, there are so many bargains out there........

Try this linky
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?act...rds=dishwasher

Plus other great deals on this site.......

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Bosch are good - we've had ours for 7 years, can't remember how much it cost though.
    Last 2 for us was Bosch. We only got another one because the old one didn't match the kitchen in our new place, the old one is probably still working somewhere.

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Try revoo.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I've got a Hotpoint dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer all bought 10 years ago when we moved house and all are still going strong.

I was going to replace each with an expensive swanky German brand as they failed but no need.

On the basis that Miele products cost 3x as much they'd have to last 30 years to get the same value, if you're over 50 I'd say it's more cost effective to get a Hotpoint.

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Not got my twitter account yet, so

Anyone got any must buy suggestions for this?

SY02 is asking really.

I had a Candy for years. Top machine that was. Hotpoint not such a good experience.
    Er, the wife?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Obviously wasn't funny if I have to explain it but here goes. I was suggesting that you already have a dishwasher in the missus, albeit a manual one.

I am thick.

Thicky thicky thicky.

There goes someones sig.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Have you owned any of these? Can you recommend any of these from experience?

Probably not, as you're just a sock puppet. Bless.
    Yes, Bosch would be my recommendation, last 2 have lasted 5 years plus each.
    Couple of '00 quid each.

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Don't have one
    Obviously wasn't funny if I have to explain it but here goes. I was suggesting that you already have a dishwasher in the missus, albeit a manual one.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Have you owned any of these? Can you recommend any of these from experience?

Probably not, as you're just a sock puppet. Bless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X