• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I feel a bit sick

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I feel a bit sick"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The other week I bought a pack of beef jerky at Sainsbury's. In it was included a small postage-stamp-sized packet of what I assumed was pepper, which I opened with some difficulty and sprinkled over the meat.

I thought it tasted a bit vile & metallic, not much like pepper, but having had a few drinks soldiered on until I'd wolfed down the lot.

Only then did I notice a large warning on the packet "DO NOT EAT"

It appeared the packet was to absorb moisture, like those similar packets they put in electronic equipment, the ones that contain Silica gel which is supposed to be highly toxic

(but I later found isn't, unless you eat crazy amounts or it has absorbed some other toxic liquid)

This has really tickled me. I like how thorough you were.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I nicked some of the missus sweeties off the kitchen table last night, raisins in white chocolate in a half empty bag. They tasted a bit funny, but what the heck. ...
    The other week I bought a pack of beef jerky at Sainsbury's. In it was included a small postage-stamp-sized packet of what I assumed was pepper, which I opened with some difficulty and sprinkled over the meat.

I thought it tasted a bit vile & metallic, not much like pepper, but having had a few drinks soldiered on until I'd wolfed down the lot.

Only then did I notice a large warning on the packet "DO NOT EAT"

It appeared the packet was to absorb moisture, like those similar packets they put in electronic equipment, the ones that contain Silica gel which is supposed to be highly toxic

(but I later found isn't, unless you eat crazy amounts or it has absorbed some other toxic liquid)

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    heh heh

I like you

Awwwww shucks..... faaaanks!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Tabasco would be much better.........

Your Mrs might not like it....
    The cats won't like it....
    but it would give us a good laugh....
    heh heh

I like you

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Smear Marmite round your ringpiece - the missus might not like marmite but the cats will.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    or possibly just some toilet roll, go for the ones with balsamic to make it taste nicer
    FTFY!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Smear Marmite round your ringpiece - the missus might not like marmite but the cats will.
    they wont go near it, not after what happened last time

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    or possibly just some toilet roll, go for the ones with basalm to make it feel nicer

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You just gave me a stunning idea. Not being a contortionist, I cant manage to lick my own bum, then their cat-treats, but I think the missus might go for it. Might cost me a handbag though

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    You just gave me a stunning idea. Not being a contortionist, I cant manage to lick my own bum, then their cat-treats, but I think the missus might go for it. Might cost me a handbag though

Rather than using your tongue to make the transfer, why not try a finger?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    They like yeast so that's probably why they licked your grapes!

Failing that it was to get their own back for you pinching their treats!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Then I watched Brewster-Roustabout cleaning her bum hole with her little pink darting tongue.

Now listen to this - cats are CARNIVORES, right ? well this little b@stard jumped onto the kitchen table and started to lick the purple grapes. MY purple grapes.

I feel a bit sick

They like yeast so that's probably why they licked your grapes!

Failing that it was to get their own back for you pinching their treats!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Now listen to this - cats are CARNIVORES, right ? well this little b@stard jumped onto the kitchen table and started to lick the purple grapes. MY purple grapes.
    Piles eh? You should get them sorted, they will only get worse.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X