• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel a bit sick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Smear Marmite round your ringpiece - the missus might not like marmite but the cats will.
    Tabasco would be much better.........

Your Mrs might not like it....
    The cats won't like it....
    but it would give us a good laugh....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

heh heh

I like you

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          heh heh

I like you

Awwwww shucks..... faaaanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I nicked some of the missus sweeties off the kitchen table last night, raisins in white chocolate in a half empty bag. They tasted a bit funny, but what the heck. ...
            The other week I bought a pack of beef jerky at Sainsbury's. In it was included a small postage-stamp-sized packet of what I assumed was pepper, which I opened with some difficulty and sprinkled over the meat.

I thought it tasted a bit vile & metallic, not much like pepper, but having had a few drinks soldiered on until I'd wolfed down the lot.

Only then did I notice a large warning on the packet "DO NOT EAT"

It appeared the packet was to absorb moisture, like those similar packets they put in electronic equipment, the ones that contain Silica gel which is supposed to be highly toxic

(but I later found isn't, unless you eat crazy amounts or it has absorbed some other toxic liquid)
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              The other week I bought a pack of beef jerky at Sainsbury's. In it was included a small postage-stamp-sized packet of what I assumed was pepper, which I opened with some difficulty and sprinkled over the meat.

I thought it tasted a bit vile & metallic, not much like pepper, but having had a few drinks soldiered on until I'd wolfed down the lot.

Only then did I notice a large warning on the packet "DO NOT EAT"

It appeared the packet was to absorb moisture, like those similar packets they put in electronic equipment, the ones that contain Silica gel which is supposed to be highly toxic

(but I later found isn't, unless you eat crazy amounts or it has absorbed some other toxic liquid)

This has really tickled me. I like how thorough you were.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
              X