• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Carlsberg Monday!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Carlsberg Monday!!"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Scottish rugby seems to be going to same way as football at the moment. Was John Jeffreys the last great Scottish rugby player?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    That's not much of an insult - are you feeling Ok?
    Not really. Trying to do a bit of work......and it is bringing me out in a rash!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    24 hours ago I felt we could do it despite him. Today I am less convinced.

Oh and Churchy, stick to egg-chasing. You at least seem to know a bit about that.
    That's not much of an insult - are you feeling Ok?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    24 hours ago you were very upbeat about 'hunting down' The Hun, so you must have deemed TM capable then.

How has one dodgy result changed your mind about him?
    24 hours ago I felt we could do it despite him. Today I am less convinced.

Oh and Churchy, stick to egg-chasing. You at least seem to know a bit about that.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Don't get too excited. Results like last night's only accelerate the end of TM's reign. And it would be difficult to find someone who could do worse with our current squad. You have been warned.
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    24 hours ago you were very upbeat about 'hunting down' The Hun, so you must have deemed TM capable then.

He's a Scot - is that enough of an explanation?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Don't get too excited. Results like last night's only accelerate the end of TM's reign. And it would be difficult to find someone who could do worse with our current squad. You have been warned.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Don't worry son, just make sure you return 'The Transfer Window Trophy'

And we'll see about having that 'Balance Sheet Cup' back at the end of the season...

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Little bit of fine tuning still required it seems!!
    Don't worry son, just make sure you return 'The Transfer Window Trophy'

And we'll see about having that 'Balance Sheet Cup' back at the end of the season...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Little bit of fine tuning still required it seems!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    The beauty of this transfer window is we won't NEED Keano to score 20 goals. We also have Rasmussen and Kamara and a reinvigorated midfield with Brown and Maloney returning to work with Ki. Rangers have........Fatty and Misser. Oh yes, and a handful of tame refs. Won't be enough. This time next season you will have McCoist in charge........and you reckon WE have problems?

Oh the tears of joy, what excuse does old monkeyheed have now.

You're right about one thing, keanes no getting you 20 goals.

"Same old Celtic, always second" (until Hibs game in hand)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Me too, Super Chelsea ... our blues brothers!
    I thought that was Man Citeh!

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Never mind that.........I'm off to get a Beer. The Hoops are on the gogglebox tonight!
    WooHoo!!

Me too, Super Chelsea ... our blues brothers!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Get a room you two!
    Never mind that.........I'm off to get a Beer. The Hoops are on the gogglebox tonight!
    WooHoo!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    As long as we consign RFC to second by the last day of the season then I will be ecstatic. And I believe we can.
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    You seemed to give reasonable thought out answers on the Andy Murray thread too ;-)
    Get a room you two!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X