• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carlsberg Monday!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Do one you peabrained cretin. Go start another thread about your lunch, you might have some idea what is going on then.
    Now now, you begin to sound like spasguru - not very authentic but you are certainly making some progress to becoming someone like it

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Now now, you begin to sound like spasguru - not very authentic but you are certainly making some progress to becoming someone like it
      FFS!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        FFS!
        I attribute it to the fact that he's not English...

Comment

The beauty of this transfer window is we won't NEED Keano to score 20 goals. We also have Rasmussen and Kamara and a reinvigorated midfield with Brown and Maloney returning to work with Ki. Rangers have........Fatty and Misser. Oh yes, and a handful of tame refs. Won't be enough. This time next season you will have McCoist in charge........and you reckon WE have problems?
          McCoist is another long and worrying debate, but the fact is you guys are losing to "fatty" et al ... do you really think these new signings (Keane apart) are any good? If they were, they wouldn't be making their way to the SPL, that's for sure. And don't waste my time with the Ref's are all masons debate, I KNOW they are.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            McCoist is another long and worrying debate,
            Long maybe, but from where I am sitting, not very worrying.

do you really think these new signings (Keane apart) are any good?
            I really think we are much stronger than we were pre-January, Yes. Don't you?
            Whereas you have lost Mendes and one or two other minor players, so are at least slightly weaker.

And don't waste my time with the Ref's are all masons debate, I KNOW they are.

J
            Can't argue with that!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If you're happy being 2nd best in the worst/weakest top flight scottish league I've ever known... then I'm happy for you.

Comment

If you're happy being 2nd best in the worst/weakest top flight scottish league I've ever known... then I'm happy for you.
                As long as we consign RFC to second by the last day of the season then I will be ecstatic. And I believe we can.

Comment

As long as we consign RFC to second by the last day of the season then I will be ecstatic. And I believe we can.
                  You seemed to give reasonable thought out answers on the Andy Murray thread too ;-)

Comment

You seemed to give reasonable thought out answers on the Andy Murray thread too ;-)
                    Get a room you two!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Get a room you two!
                      Never mind that.........I'm off to get a Beer. The Hoops are on the gogglebox tonight!
                      WooHoo!!

Comment

Working...
                      X