• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carlsberg Monday!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Never mind that.........I'm off to get a Beer. The Hoops are on the gogglebox tonight!
    WooHoo!!

Me too, Super Chelsea ... our blues brothers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
      Me too, Super Chelsea ... our blues brothers!
      I thought that was Man Citeh!

Comment

The beauty of this transfer window is we won't NEED Keano to score 20 goals. We also have Rasmussen and Kamara and a reinvigorated midfield with Brown and Maloney returning to work with Ki. Rangers have........Fatty and Misser. Oh yes, and a handful of tame refs. Won't be enough. This time next season you will have McCoist in charge........and you reckon WE have problems?

Oh the tears of joy, what excuse does old monkeyheed have now.

You're right about one thing, keanes no getting you 20 goals.

"Same old Celtic, always second" (until Hibs game in hand)

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Little bit of fine tuning still required it seems!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Little bit of fine tuning still required it seems!!
              Don't worry son, just make sure you return 'The Transfer Window Trophy'

And we'll see about having that 'Balance Sheet Cup' back at the end of the season...

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                Don't worry son, just make sure you return 'The Transfer Window Trophy'

And we'll see about having that 'Balance Sheet Cup' back at the end of the season...

Don't get too excited. Results like last night's only accelerate the end of TM's reign. And it would be difficult to find someone who could do worse with our current squad. You have been warned.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Don't get too excited. Results like last night's only accelerate the end of TM's reign. And it would be difficult to find someone who could do worse with our current squad. You have been warned.
                  24 hours ago you were very upbeat about 'hunting down' The Hun, so you must have deemed TM capable then.

How has one dodgy result changed your mind about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    24 hours ago you were very upbeat about 'hunting down' The Hun, so you must have deemed TM capable then.

He's a Scot - is that enough of an explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

24 hours ago I felt we could do it despite him. Today I am less convinced.

Oh and Churchy, stick to egg-chasing. You at least seem to know a bit about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X