• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Idiot Friends!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Idiot Friends!"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolpusher
    Here you go.....
    Ah. Thanks. That was me well and truly fished in then!

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Sometimes <silence> is the best reply of all.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Went to visit an old friend over the weekend, took the mrs and the kids. Had a great time...

Anyway, just logged on to facebook and the filthy git has gone and left some blatent innuendo on one of my wifes status updates about the kids!

I'm not happy!
    (bear in mind I have no idea how old sc is) I read this as the innuendo was about the kids... I think this goes to show that we need to see the posts and comments to be able to help!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    You should check he hasn't twittered about her as well...
    Oh Dear...

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    You should check he hasn't twittered about her as well...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    How close a mate is he?

i.e. some guy you exchange xmas emails with that you know from Uni or someone you see quite often and have a decent friendship with.

If the first. make him look a tw@t in public, if the latter mail him telling him to wind his neck in.

Promise I won't do it again fella.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Went to visit an old friend over the weekend, took the mrs and the kids. Had a great time...

Anyway, just logged on to facebook and the filthy git has gone and left some blatent innuendo on one of my wifes status updates about the kids!

I'm not happy!
    I'd post a status/comment telling him I was p1$$ed off with him - or at least call him and give him an earful and tell him to post an apology...

(And I just said on another post that I thought FB was dangerous. Spooky! )

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Tell us what it was, we'll let you know whether it is distasteful or not.

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    where's SY01?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Yes, but if it wasn't your wife, would you laugh?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    started a topic Idiot Friends!

Idiot Friends!

I'm not happy!

Working...
X