• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Conspiracy theories - is it just me ?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Hurrah, someone answered.
    Oh good.

You see, I wanted to know if I could protect myself from government mind-control by wearing a tin on my head that has printed on the outside:

CRACKERS

hehehe
    very good

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Oh good.

You see, I wanted to know if I could protect myself from government mind-control by wearing a tin on my head that has printed on the outside:

CRACKERS

Won't it be upside down?

unless you chop a hole in the bottom for yer 'ead
    Last edited by Sysman; 21 January 2010, 15:55.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I still want to know whether I should use a tin that was used for biscuits for cheese.
    I doubt the original tin contents are material to the effectiveness.
    Oh good.

CRACKERS

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I still want to know whether I should use a tin that was used for biscuits for cheese.
    I doubt the original tin contents are material to the effectiveness.

Alternatively you could stick with the traditional option made from foil as it's been thoroughly tested over time.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I was told at the last meeting of the secret society.
    Homer, a man who called himself You-Know-Who just invited you to a secret wink-wink at the you-know-what. You certainly are popular now that you're a Stonecutter.

Who controls the British crown?
    Who keeps the metric system down?
    We do! We do.
    Who leaves the Atlantis off the maps? [shot of Carl]
    Who keeps the Martians under wraps? [shot of Lenny]
    We do! We do. [shot of Martian]
    Who holds back the electric car?
    Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star? [shot of Steve]
    We do! We do.
    Who robs cave fish of their sight? [shot of Skinner]
    Who rigs every Oscar night? [shot of Homer]
    We do! We do.
    Last edited by Churchill; 21 January 2010, 15:15.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    do you own a biscuit tin?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    how do you know ?
    I was told at the last meeting of the secret society.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Whatever you do, don't mention the fake gold bars.

or

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I think if you look into this more carefully you will find that most conspiracy theories, apparently originating from cranks, are actually being pushed by a shadowy organisation bent on hiding and diverting attention away from the real conspiracy.
    mmm. tell me xog,

do you own a biscuit tin?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I think if you look into this more carefully you will find that most conspiracy theories, apparently originating from cranks, are actually being pushed by a shadowy organisation bent on hiding and diverting attention away from the real conspiracy.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    We giant lizards find the whole thing very amusing. There are people who'd have you believe that the UK is secretly run by a shadowy irascible figure from Kirkcaldy known as Gordon Doom or something. Bonkers.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    You still get some cracking conspiracy theories - remember Iraq's WMD?s

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.

The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.

It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

Edgar Hoover Director of FBI 1956

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Ah you must be easily led!...
    Many radioactive metals are easily lead.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Have you been watching the x-files again?

Leave a comment:

• Tarquin Farquhar
    replied
    Originally posted by Tingles View Post
    Don't get me started on him and his offspring / clan!!!
    Heh. It's not a "theory".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X