• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Condoms 'too big' for Indian men"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I remember my wife having to take several boxes of condoms back to the family planning clinic. She asked for larger ones as they wouldn't fit me as they were too small and too tight. The nurse said that "These are standard condoms, we don't do any larger"
    The nurse was wrong.

My wife worked in a Health Promotion Unit for a few years. They had a continuous stream of prostitutes collecting their free condoms. Coloured, ribbed, flavoured and in the various sizes.

(There is no need for anyone to buy condoms. Health Promotion Units give them out free to anyone.)

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You did see the date on that report? Friday, 8 December 2006, 13:08 GMT Please try and keep up.
    One wonders what he was searching for to find that

Leave a comment:

• Toolpusher
    replied
    Would this have happened with a larger condom?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    You're going to have to explain... I think I missed something important, and now I'm pissed, I'll never work it out.
    Now that several of you are feeling insignificant..................................--->

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Do try to keep up at the back
    You're going to have to explain... I think I missed something important, and now I'm pissed, I'll never work it out.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Crude reply alert
    ladies move along pleese
    men only. and sasguru.

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    v

This African elephant escapes from Knowsley safari park, and it runs down the M62 and disappears into Liverpool

The police follow it into a side street but are scared to follow it because of the roaring and trumpeting, then this woman comes staggering out.

PC Plod 'excuse me madam. have you seen an elephant?'
    Dishevelled woman 'Seen him ?? the fiend raped me!!'
    Police doctor (after examining the lady) 'Wow, that elephant must have the biggest pachyderm d1 ck in the world, I have never seen such carnage ,Definately an African'

Dishevelled woman 'Actually, he had a little d1 ck, the size of an Indian elephant'
    Police doctor looks totally unconvinced

Dishevelled woman 'But the b@stard fingered me first'

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Given that it's possible to pull post condoms over one's head, you must be in the Sequoia range, never mind DD.

( I should point out that I've not used condoms for over 10 years and have forgotten what they're like ).
    Do try to keep up at the back

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Originally posted by newblood View Post
    I have just created a new signature , so everybody please get over it
    Did I ?

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I don't doubt you'd find communication a problem. Not many women I know appreciate being told to:

"use your finder whilst i do you"

I have just created a new signature , so everybody please get over it
    Last edited by newblood; 29 December 2009, 15:30.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by newblood View Post
    I found communication to be often a problem. For example a girl can have an orgasm within 5 mins or less if she helps herself with a finder while you are doing her.
    I don't doubt you'd find communication a problem. Not many women I know appreciate being told to:

"use your finder whilst i do you"

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Funniest reply in ages!
    WHS

A new year beckons and romance is in the air,

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Funniest reply in ages!

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    as long as you have 10 cm it is ok.

My previous gfs have told me that they had orgasms during intercourse and how it is different than stimulating the clitor but i never believed it too much. I always finish the girl with hands after myself or vise versa and chicks have no problem with that.

Lenght is not that important after 10 cm but girth is. That is also relative to how "wide" the girl is, so yes tighter the better.

Girls dont seem to care about dick size in my experience which aint a record or anything, there is much more to it than size, nor size is that important at all. I mean if you consider all the factors that girls value , dick size has like 0.1 % importance as long as it doesn't impede self confidence. If you read the Read Queen , you d know .

Next , girls mastrubate like hell and guess what after that 100 perfect hard dildo , your dick is like a third-class citizen.

I found communication to be often a problem. For example a girl can have an orgasm within 5 mins or less if she helps herself with a finder while you are doing her.
    Last edited by newblood; 29 December 2009, 15:24.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Given that it's possible to pull post condoms over one's head, you must be in the Sequoia range, never mind DD.

( I should point out that I've not used condoms for over 10 years and have forgotten what they're like ).

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I remember my wife having to take several boxes of condoms back to the family planning clinic.

She asked for larger ones as they wouldn't fit me as they were too small and too tight.

The nurse said that "These are standard condoms, we don't do any larger"

When my wife got home she complained that the nurse had said it loud enough for everyone in the waiting room to hear, and everybody was staring at her as she left.

I got some funny looks from the neighbours after that

and No, I don't think I'm exceptionally large, I think the condoms were small.

But now I know why the lads called me DD

Now that several of you are feeling insignificant.....................................

Leave a comment:

Working...
X