• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who's p*ssed?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's p*ssed?"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied

Sorry, I can't live with your no returns policy

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Well, I'm now pished so could I borrow one please? It'll save me all that reproductive unpleasantness
    You can rent one. Do you want the small cheeky one (£20 per individual task) or the big annoying one (£25 per individual task)?

No guarantees will be entered into as to the successful outcome of a particular task. Sprogs can be unpredictable and easily distracted resulting in half-arsed jobs or complete disasters. No refunds, no returns.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Well, I'm now pished so could I borrow one please? It'll save me all that reproductive unpleasantness

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    It's handy not having sprogs
    I have mine trained to bring me stuff so I don't have to move in times of great hangover. Handy having sprogs

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    There's a very loud guitarist in the front bar.
    Was it that Eddie Van Halen? Never shuts up so I heard.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Fairly wellied myself, been out with my eldest son most of the evening and we both pulled the lightweight "had enough now" option.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
    sent from my iPhone
    Ditto

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    Have you wheeled your PC in there? How long must your extension lead be?

sent from my iPhone

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just made it to the pub that's granted me refugee status.

There's a very loud guitarist in the front bar. In the back bar there's... just me

A lot of the back room brigade don't come out till about an hour before normal
    closing time. I assume they'll all turn up at one o'clock

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Own up.

Chinky-bloody-chinky
    Does this thread need resurrecting?

I'm on my 2nd ale.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    May Santa drink all your decent booze
    Too far.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    May your mogs wake you at daybreak wailing for food.
    May Santa drink all your decent booze

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I'm pllanning on being up at the crack of lunchtime. It's handy not having sprogs
    May your mogs wake you at daybreak wailing for food.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I'm pllanning on being up at the crack of lunchtime. It's handy not having sprogs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X